Chapter-13

Xander. POV.

Its been one month since Raven is in comastate. The veils around her are growing in length. Our room is covered with different flowers grown on it. Only I am able to enter the room now. Rest nobody can enter.

I am preparing my soldiers for the war. I sleep beside Raven with her in my arms. Her face is still as neautiful as it was before.

.....

Today is the day of the War. My whole army is prepared for it. I have alrwady shifted Raven along with Raven to the safe house. And when I kept her in the safe house the veils also started growing there. Firstly my pack was shocked and afraid but I made them understand.

The pup lycans were happy and they were able to sit near Raven rest all were pushed aside.

When I reached the battle field I saw our opponenets were ready. They were rouge lycans,witches , vampires and werewolves.

And with me all the packs under me were standing behind me.
Russel and Jasmine also accomapined us and just before the war was about to start I saw a couple coming towards us. They has strong aura which made all of us to bow down . Even the rouges were finding it hard not to bow down and it was none other than the last Alpha king and The Queen of Witches Theodore and Rhianna.

 Even the rouges were finding it hard not to bow down and it was none other than the last Alpha king and The Queen of Witches Theodore and Rhianna

They both were the majestic couple and I also wanted me and my mate to be like that only.

They came towards me and then the alpha king Theodore said

"I am glad that you paid heed to my warning. I am here to fight for my Princess Raylor and her mate."

I thought about the girl name Raylor but I don't know anyone by that name so I let it be. I am javing a strong couple to fight from my side and kepping my mate safe.

.

And then the war started. Vampires were faster than us but Queen Rihanna used her magic to still them which made it easier for us to kill them.

I was fighting with the vampire king who looked like half man and half bat.

Raven. POV.

The moment I fell asleep in Xander's arms I found myself in a beautiful place which looks like heaven to me. I saw my ancestors who told me about my real origin and my real powers and what I am. I lived there I don't know for how long but therr I taught martial arts and how to control my powers. After that they told me to retun to my world. I was living here for one month and in the present world my mate was in a war.

They showed me a white door through which I was supposed to pass to reach my world

They showed me a white door through which I was supposed to pass to reach my world. I ran towards it and opened the door and found myself falling in a bottomless pit.

When I opened my eyes I was in the safehouse where I saw kids were sitting around me and all the elders were huddled in a corner.

I retracted my magic which made them relax and told them

"I am going out to help my mate. I will enchant this place so its presence will not be found untill one of us want it.".

With that I used my magic and left the place. Firstly they were reluctant but I told them abiut myself amd my importance so they let me go.

When I reached the battle field I saw my mate and my family fighting the rouges and then I saw the rouge werewolves leader coming after my mother who was busy binding the vampires.