Chapter 2:where are we?

Recap of the previous chapter
So Sans and papyrus have done the regular things, then Sans hear a loud sound and he go to check what is the cause this sound when something happend.(best recap ever)

Sans point of view

I wake up founding my self at my house, my head hurt a lot and i don't remember what's going on, but then when i was trying to remember i saw Papyrus right next to me"papy, bro wake up" i've tryed to wake him but he didn't respond, then i think somethig(this ' means that the character are talking in theyir mind)' wait so if Paps is right here and he is "sleeping" i don't think he got me home he can't sleep with out a my reading a book' then i remembered what happend.

*Flashback*

"maybe was only a dog" then i turn to exit the forest when someone hit me it the head, before i faint i see a skeleton that looks like me, then i see all black.

*end flashback*(i know it's short but please have mercy i didn't know what to write)

Then i heard the door open and i see two skeleton enter, the first was like Papyrus but he's clothes and personality are like mine, the second was me but as the other he have  clothes and personality of Papyrus ( sorry too lazy to descraibe them). "So you finally wake up" the tall say, then the other start talking" SO HOW ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU NEED ANYTHIG?" i wave my head as a no i didn't want to talk right now "OK,SO LET'S INDRODUCES OUR SELFS I'M SANS AND THIS IS MY BROTHER PAPYRUS" "sup" after that i was a little shock the i start to talk with a little bit of fear " i don't k-know how to explaint but we are also Sans and Papyrus" then the other me smiled like he knew alredy who i was.

Nobody point of view

After like 1-2 minutes of silence the other Papyrus stars to talk" so if we all have the same name then we should give some of ous a nikname so we don't confuse with each other" " THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA BROTHER, AND I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE THE NIKNAME I HAVE THEM RIGHT IN MY MIND, BUT FIRST LET'S WAIT THE OTHER PAPY TO WAKE".

So this is the second chapter it's short to but i don't have the ispiration hope you like it anyway, another thing is that i react the 20 views of this thing, i can't belive that 20 people read this and i know that is not much but for me it is so thanks all of you to read this. And after this i'll live so see ya in the next chapter.