Chapter 3: the way out

Nobody point of view

Is past 4 days after that Papyrus and Sans found themself in Underswap an alternative universe of Undertale, in this days Papyrus,Sans,Bluberry and Carrot have tryed to find a way to the Undertale Au for the original them.And finally they found it.(this most like a preview of the chapter, i have to do this often)

Carrot point of view

So i and Sans have the last 4 days trying to fix the maschine that was in my lab, and after hours of working we fix it "so finally we did it"i said "well hope that all this hours of work helped, i like lose all of my nap moment" Sans said, i laught a bit at what he said then we got at Blueberry and Papyrus to tell the news

Blueberry point of view

I was in the kitchen cooking with Papyrus when i heard the front door open, then i see Sans and Carrot comming in "SO HOW'S THE WORK GOING GUYS?"i said happy to see them "well if you belive it or not we have finish, the maschine now, all we have to do is to imput the coordinates and then they can go" Carrot said "GOOD THING BROTHER YOU AND SANS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB, BUT THEN I WAS WADERING SOMETHING"i said and i caught the curiosity of the two"what is it Bb?" Sans said "WELL ME AND PAPYRUS WAS WANDERING IF ME AND MY BROTHER CAN GO WITH YOU TWO".

Sans point of view

I look at Carrot with the eye that say 'what are we going to do?' then he noddle at my question "for me it's ok, and i guess thats ok for Carrot too so aftet we take a nap we can go" after saying that i see Blue and Papyrus "eyes" light up like lamp, after that me and Carrot sit on the couch and take an nap.

*after 3-4hour*

nobody point of view

After that Sans and Carrot wake up they get to the kitchen to tell Blue and Papyrus that they are ready to go, but they didn't find them so they look in the other room, they were not there ether so they get to the lab to see that they were already there"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"Papyrus and Blue said at the same time "we were looking for you two for saying that we were ready to go"Sans replise "anyway what's inside that backpack?" Carrot question "NOTHING IMPORTANT,CAME ON NOW IM SO EXCITED AT THE IDEA TO GO TO ANOTHER UNIVER THAT I CAN STAY STILL"Blue said with the stars in his eyes.After that Sans and Carrot imput the coordinates and enter the maschine.

Sans point of view

We found our selfs in the snowdin forest, but after exit the forest we found other skeleton that look like ous then we realise that we were in another Au(no im not going to finish right now), they were like Blue and Carrot but more edgey? so we decide to talk to them and try to find out in what univeres we were, even if me and Carrot think that after they see ous they will not have a simpaty conversation.

So it end now this chapiter and i really forced my self to have ideas for this chapter also i have no idea on what to do in the next so maybe is good to read something aboult swapfell (or fellswap even i have confusion between this two) so maybe it's good to go now and bye.

Another thing before i go the music i put in the chapter are the one that ispirate me to do this,after this i can really go byeee.