Tears//Brendon Urie

It'd been a long day. Brendon was busy writing new music so you were just sat on your bed when suddenly your phone rang.

"Hi, Y/N speaking!" You cheered, walking down the stairs slowly.

"Wait what!?" Stopping in front of Brendon, your eyes widened in fear, "Mom what happened? What did he do?"

Brendon just watched as you broke down in tears, "No, he stopped. He said that he stopped! Why would he lie to me mom? He's my brother!" You screamed into the phone and you had to lean against the wall to calm down.

Dead, you thought as you ended the call, he's dead.

"Hey Y/N, babe..." Brendon whispered as he walked over to you, "What's wrong? You can tell me anything."

You just shook your head and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Shakily, you sat against the door and tried to regain your composure. I can't do what he did, you think, crying even more.

"Y/N open the door please!" Brendon yelled, banging on the door.

"No," You choked out, "I'll be out soon"

Brendon kept asking you to come out and eventually, you did. He hugged you, "I love you Y/N, please don't cry," He wiped your tears away and laid in bed with you, you both soon falling asleep.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Boo! So there it is, my first imagine! I hope that it was alright! See ya next time :D