Consequences (part:16)

Next part

Flashback

The next few mins were filled with filled with streaks of lighting as I race around my warehouse.

Y/n:Gideon what is my speed.

Gideon:500 mph.

Y/n:I was running at my fasted, preform a diagnostic.

I stand still as scanner passed around me.

Gideon:it seemed the use of velocity 10 has still destabilized your ability to connect to the speed force similar to velocity 1, prolonged use of your power could result in you losing it once more.

Ynn:huh it was to easy just, the multiverse just couldn't give me a break.

I say putting my uniform on.

Y/n:so I'm limited in speed and time.

Gideon:correct however your suit will still has the tachyon enhancement which should counter act the effect of Velocity 10, but with the serum still in your circulatory system an approximation of time until it is out of your system is Undefined.

Your p.o.v.
Gideon informed me of my lack of care with the velocity series. I felt so weak.

I was left to my thoughts as they found out that I was the cause of certain damage. They regulated the use of my power.

So I had to walk all the way to U.A. I see hagakure walking by herself I stopped infront of her.

Y/n:good morning hagakure.

I say as she looks up.

Hagakure:you can see me?

Y/n:your wearing the uniform, also my preseption of time is near light speed so... I can get glimpses of you.

Hagakure:so you can see me?

Y/n:did I not just say that.

I say making her jump and hug me.

Hagakure:you can see Me!

I for a few seconds focused on the fact that other students were watching as I was constantly getting pushed and pulled by hagakure's elation.

Y/n:does this matter that much to you.

Hagakure:yes the only way people see me is when im-

She then stopped and was quite.

Y/n:I will see you in Class hagakure.

I say slipping out of her grasp walking to the class room.

I sat down everyone else was in there small groups.

Thinking of ways to counter act this anomaly I wasnt able to focus.

Present time.

I was looking for the man in red that took my speed. His unstable speed force connection leaving a mark in the speed force.

Tracking in I find a desalate world and a mass erupting fire pit. Running around the location seeing the destruction and I find a burned lightning bolt symbol.

Y/n:Gideon what earth is this?

Gideon:it's given number if this earth doesn't currently exist with in my memory.

Y/n:you're created to navigate and operate threw time and the mutliverse.

Gideon:my apologizes, however I will log this within my memory banks.

Y/n:don't bother this world is useless to me.

I say looking over to see a burned corpse see with a glowing lighting insignia, I take the ring off seeing it's crack.

Y/n:analysis?

Gideon:unknown contaminant is stopping me form getting a full genetic analysis.

I took of into a breach and back to my warehouse sending somethings flying. I kneel exiting my suit and taking the flash emblem out of it's hand.

Y/n:the man in red, killed another speedster.

Gideon:the contaminate doesn't have any thing. In Common with human DNA or any other animal and genetic code in my data base.

Y/n:just great.

I say getting a text.

Y/n:hagakure just texted me.
_________________________________________

Hey

Hello

We are you doing?

Nothing important

Oh cool would like
Come with me to see a movie?😶

I'm not a big fan of movie theaters, but we'll figure it out.

_________________________________________

Y/n:she wants me to Come with her to see a movie.

Gideon:I will continue to research to find out what the contaminate ie.

Y/n:I didn't say I was going.

Gideon:yes however you vital signs, are raisubg possibly do to the body rexposure to the speed force and interuniversal travel have put significant stress on your body.

Y/n:fine I'll go.

I say going to my closet and changing out of my crappy clothes and put on black pants, a short sleeve Oxford shirt.

Y/n:Gideon see if you can find a apartment for me, I feel like having friends and teacher it would be less suspicious if I had and actual address.

Gideon:yes sir.

I leave to the train station, to have to go meet up with Hagakure.

Yeah I know why so long, I got sh!t to do, and writers block so yeah.