Internship(part:18)

NeXxxt Part. So I've rewritten this about five times first two cause it didn't make sense, and last three cause wattpad didn't save it properly. so Enjoy my pain Peace El-Oh-Ve-Ee and hugs.

Your p.o.v.

Our internetships were ready ans waiting as many students went their separate ways,  I noticed Iida was walking away a lot less Iida not making any weird hand gesture or talking to midoriya. Todo-bird was being his normal Emo self and the boom stick was suprizingly tame for now.

Kirishima:so y/n who'd you interning with? I picked fourth Kind.

Y/n:Oh I picked-

Mineta:I choose Mt. Lady.

Tokoyami:I was given and offer by Hawks.

Kirishima:the number 3 ranked hero! That's awesome.

Y/n:good score tokoyami be careful I'd assume most hight ranking pro have some people gunning for them.

Kirishima:nahh most villains are to scared to mess with top pro heros.

Y/n:but didn't the league of villans attack focus on All-might the #1 Pro-hero.

Kirishima:yeah that makes sense.

Y/n:anyway I'm not trying to talk you out of it but just be cautious.

Tokoyami:thank you.

He walk off.

Kirishima:so y/n.

Y/n:what, oh right I chose-

Ashido:bye y/n have fun!!

Y/n:bye pinky.

Hagakure:bye y/n, stay safe.

Y/n:bye hagakure, you too.

Kaminari:well look at you ladies man,  tell me you secret.

Y/n:huh?

Kaminari:come on man you've got two girls to like you help me out here.

Y/n:I don't understand.

Kaminari:are you blind?

Y/n:no I can preserve things near the speed of light ita pretty cool.

Kaminari:ok so you never notice Mina or toru have a thing for you.

Asui:I'm pretty they went on a date no details though.

Kaminari:oh so it's an act I got it now.

Y/n:I dont θινκ(THeta, Iota, Nu, Kappa) you do.

Jiro:kaminari's not that smart.

Kaminari:hey!

Y/n:uh-huh.

Kaminari:come on man do agree with her.

Y/n:fine your sub-par or the most part.

Kaminari:well thank- y/n not cool.

Y/n:yeah but it is a little funny. But I gotta go guys fitting my suit on the train is going to be a challenge.  And I don't feel like getting in trouble for using my Quirk again.

Kirishima:oh man he didn't tell me.

Kaminari:guess you gotta be faster.

Y/n:yup, bye!

I walk off to the toward the train station as my suit follows me in sentry mode.

Timeskip(brought you by chibi ashido chasing chibi you)

I was high speed(150 mph)patrol racing threw the streets avoiding civilian cars.  The tachyon enhancer was giving me a taste of what my speed once was. I look for a few tenths of a second seeing My hero was having trouble keeping up as he was swinging from building to building.

I stopped at the side walk feeling bad for leaving him physically and figuratively in the dust. He catches up landing next to me.

Kamui:Well that wasn't fun.

Y/n:my apologies I was Re abjusting to using my suit again and I got carried away.

Kamui:it's fine we'll patrol on the ground for now. Its better to stay on level with civilians.

We walk around town not seeing much. As he breaks the silence.

Kamui:That and interesting costume considering you Quirk.

Y/n:It was made to protect my body for when I go to faster than mach 1.

Kamui:Your Quirk is very impressive, being able to move faster than the speed of sound.

Y/n:it took a while to get that fast, but without a protective suit I'm a blood streak on the pavement.

I say making another awkard silence.

Y/n:you tell me about being a pro hero?

Kamui:Its harder for me to explain consider this is my first year as a pro hero you, but what I notice is you do what your best at can tell you with 100% accuracy is you won't make it far unless tou go further beyond your limts and goals.

Y/n:You kinda sound like All might.

Kumai:most pros will hes inspired so many people to be heros. But you seem different why do you want to be a hero?

Y/n:When I was younger in America I abusesd my Quirk and I hurt people, I realised it's not to late so I moved here and started training to be a hero.

Kamui:Trying to make up for mistakes, that's admirable.

Y/n:yeah.

Timeskip 3rd day night time

The first days of my internship were pretty uneventful.

Kumai:Sorry if this boring.

Y/n:huuh.

Y/:I after Sports festival, walking around town must be uninteresting.

Kamui:For right now we've kept the peace, thats what matters.

Y/n:right.

Kamui:Its also good there nothing wrong due to the recent villain attack civilians need to see that there will always be heros to protect them.

Y/n:what happened?

Kamui:I'm suprized you didn't know it's been all over news, professional hero was in serious condition after a run in with a notorious villain known as "the hero killer Stain. "

Y/n:hhm.

Kamui:they say he only goes after pro heros no civilians are harmed within the areas that he's attacked.

We finished our patrol as night fell Kamui Woods left to his office were he could for some reason he keeps his Identity secret from most of the public.

I bow, letting the carapace and mesh open. I took a breath of fresh air The office of quiet and empty, I decided to researh more about the hero killer.

Y/n:Gideon I'm gonna put you into the system gather as much info as you can on hero killer stain.

Gideon:understood sir.

Sitting at a desk I connect Gideon to one of the computers.

It took a few minutes.

Herethis is all that I have gathered sir.

I hologram forms from my watch.

'Multiple heros killed, others put into serious condition, this guy tore threw heros like Zoom'

Gideon:Sir You have a message form m
Izuku Midoriya he sent quardinates.

Y/n:did he say anything else?

Gideon:Hero Killer.