The Beginning

Chloie's POV

Just another day at school,I wonder what's gonna happen."Chloie,come down already the jeepney is here!!!"
My mother said,"Oh,okay mother."I go down,already washed and clean."Come on already,Chloie."We hop on the jeepney to go to 'Sto Niño Academy' which is my school.Your probably wondering who I am.Well my name is Rose Chloie Espiritu. I am 16 yrs. old,I am the only child in my family,and also the top student in my class.I have brown hair with brown eyes and quite pale skin.I-"Chloie,we're here."We go down to see the front of my school.I hope I'm not late.

Alyza's POV

Goddamit I'm already fucking late."Alyza,get your ass down here!!!"my mother shouted down stairs."Yes,yes I'm coming!!!"God freaking dammit my fucking mother is so stressful.I go down the stairs to meet face to face with my pissed mother."Alyza do you know what time it is??It's so late...Fine your money is here,NOW GO TO SCHOOL!!!"I hop on a motorcycle and got school.So...If you do not who I am, I am Leona Alyza Espinoza,I am 16 yrs.old,I am the fourth child of my only mother,I am the rebel of the class.I have brown hair and brown eyes with a tanned colored skin."Oh we're here,thanks for the ride"I go down to meet the hell called school.

Chloie's POV

When I'm going to enter the school gate I heard the panting of another person behind me. Oh there she is."Hi Alyza you look tired.""I'm okay just running to school-wait what are we doing just standing in here,WE ARE SO LATE TO CLASS I DON'T WANT DETENTION AGAIN GURL!!!"she said still panting and sweating"Chill gurl,what are you talking about we are 30 minutes early??""WHAT!!?? HOW?? But my alarm clock said it's already late"she said with a confused and angry tone in her voice.Sigh she always does this to herself"Did you forgot again to change the batteries of your alarm clock again??""Oh...So that's why.."she said"Alyza you need to take care of yourself and did you overslept too??""Maybe.."Sigh,what will I do to this girl"Fine,I'll let you go this time just please,take care of yourself next time.""Fine,fine""So come-"We heard the bell ring and we dash to the gates.Oh my gash because we were talking so long the bell rang.Oh no what will I do I don't want to be marked as late.

Alyza's POV

I looked over at the face of Chloie to see a very very worried face."Chloie,are you okay?""No I'm not because i will get marked as late."she said shaking with fear. "Gurl,don't fucking underestimate me Chloie I know how to get you in class without anybody noticing you.""Really!!"she said excitedly with a hint of doubt."Shh,ya so come on just be very quiet."We walked at the back of our building I know for a fact that the teachers always chatting at the field before they greet their students.We see a window to the storage part of our classroom."Chloie you see that??That's where we're going to sneak in the classroom.""There??But what if-""Trust me,Chloie just follow my lead." We have to act fast."I climbed into the window and so does Chloie."See I told you,come on I bet we can still seat because our seats are at the back of the class anyway."We sneak in behind the class.I looked around to see if anybody found us.They're all chatting to eachother so apparently not. We sat at our seats before the teacher comes in.Phew we're safe,Chloie should definitly thank me after our first period.

(Skip after the first period)

Ahh finally we're done my butt is so sore for just sitting.I turned to look at Chloie and saw that's she's still looking at the unfinished question at the board.I waved my hand in front of her face...no reaction. She stuck again in her own world,I know what will get her out of her trance. I slammed my book shut in front of her face creating a very loud sound thank god the teacher is'nt here."Ahh!!,Alyza that was rude.""Really I thought I was helping because you've been starring at the board for quite sometime now."
"Oh sorry for that,It's one of my habits""I know Chloie,I know we've been together for several years now surely I know many things about you.""Yeah,your probably right.""Yah because I am right motherfucker!!"I said with a sassy pose to go with it.We both laughes hysterically."Chloie we should probably go outside now."She nodded at me and we go outside to see so many people talking and walking.

Chloie's POV

We walked and talked when suddenly someon called out for us we turned around to look who's shouting our names.We saw two familiar faces one boy and one girl."Hey,wait up!!"the boy said "Yah,wait up"the tiny girl said.This our other friends.The boy's name is Vincent Ivan Albino,he is one of the enforcer of the class,and he's taller than us and older than Alyza but still have the mind of a six year old boy.The girl is Clarisse Dela Cruz she is one of thr girl that's always airheaded and ditzy but she's still our friend."Hey what's up guys?"
"Hey Chloie,hey Alyza you guys walk quite fast but not as fast than me.
There's the classic Ivan so full of himself."Oh really,even though I beat you so much times at running."and there's Alyza savage remark at Ivan. You see Ivan and Alyza always fight for the 'jock'of the group if you can say it like that, like the person that always will be intimidating but unfortunatly for Ivan,Alyza always win.While there still bickering about who's the best.Me and Clarisse are just watching from the sideline.
"Hey Chloie what will you do this upcoming weekend."she said "I don't know maybe plan for my prom dress.'
You see after the weekend there will be a prom and the theme is 'Celestial God/Goddess'so I need to wear a dress for the ocation.I walked up the the fighting friends.The speaker rang everybody turned there heads at the news"I report here Alyza Lorenzo,I repeat Alyza Lorenzo."I looked at Alyza to see that's she's utterly confused.Our classmated turned their heads as well."Alyza did you do grafitti in the walls again??"I asked. I was skeptical because in the past Alyza almost got expelled because she pranked one of the teacher,so now what did she do??."I promised Chloie,I didn't do anything and I should probably get going before they report me again to the office."We watched the back of Alyza a she go to the office.What did Alyza do...??

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time so go easy on me.
Shout out to Chloie Palomares because she's at the story too so next time ha

...bye