The letter

Alyza's POV

What did I do know?I walked to the office of the principal while I walked to there I've been getting some weird looks from señors.I arrived at office to meet some teachers walking out.
"Alyza did your mother tell something to you important?"she said
"Now that I think about it,no.Why did something happened?"Even though my mother is stressful sometimes she is still my mother.
"She said to give you this,and she also said do not open until after your prom"she said strictly glaring at me.
She handed me an very old styled letter with a seal that have some peculiar symbol."Alright,I won't open it."I walked out to see my friends talking to eachother."Hey guys"I said while stuffing the letter in my pocket.
"Hey Alyza,so what happen and what's the wonderful news did you almost got expelled again."She said waiting for me to say something horrible but received nothing,
unfortunantly."What are you talking about it's fine,it's just about my grades."I lied

"Oh so your ok"she said with doubt.
"I'm fine Chloie."I said smiling.Then after our conversation with just stand their in silence so I decided to change the topics."Hey Chloie,what will you wear for prom?" "I don't know maybe a frilly dress with flats."she said
"And who will be your date?"I said while quietly nudging her."None,I'm so ugly you know."she said smiling
Yes I finally got her to smile.
"What about you Alyza,what will you wear to prom."
"I don't know but the one that i do know I won't wear a dress."
"What then what will you wear!?"
"I don't know maybe a like a suit I could just borrow the suit from my brother."
"What then you will look like a boy."
"That's exactly why I will dress in a suit to look like a boy."
'Oh no you will not"-we heard the bell meaning time to get back to class.
"We'll finish this conversatiom later"
Chloie said.
"Fine"but I mumbled"I will never wear a dress"
When we looked up Ivan and Clarisse are not there anymore meaning they got bored while we were talking together.

               (Skip to lunch time)

Chloie's POV

What's going on with Alyza? She looked troubled maybe I should help her I looked over at Alyza that's sleeping at the table. There's the Alyza that I know always sleeping in class and never get caught by the teacher.I heard the bell ring finally time to get up. When the bell rang Alyza fell from the seat cause of the big sound.

"Huh what's happening?!!"she said panicked.
"Alyza the bell just went off come on we need to eat lunch."
"Fine,fine I'll get up."While Alyza is getting up she slipped and all of her books fell at her.We looked at eachother and laughed like a crazy person.After we're done laughing she got up and we left the room.
While we we're walking to the cafeteria. We heard the same yelling from earlier we turned around and we saw an panting Ivan and a tired Clarisse."You guys are so fast ha"Ivan said still panting.Clarisse nodded to us."Come on we need to get to the cafeteria or we will never have a
seat." We go to the cafeteria to see many people lining up. We seat at the table at the cornor and Alyza and me took out our lunch boxes.
"Good luck goimg through the lines"
Alyza said smirking at Ivan and Clarisse cause they need to buy their lunches.
"Yah good luck."I said

We ate there for a good 30 minutes.We looked up at eachother and said"Hey Alyza where's the two?Are they not yet done?"I said worried that they did not have something to eat.
"It's fine I'm sure they have lunches to eat."She said not even looking up sometimes I wonder if Alyza do really care for us well I think it'a true because she almost died because of us so yes,I answered my own question.
After another 5 minutes we're done eating but the are other two friends are not yet here.
"Hey let's go check at the two."She nodded at me. When we we're about to get up we heard the two called us.
"Hey guys do you think you have some food to spare we stayed at the line for nothing when we get to order ours they're already sold out." Oh so that's what happen.
"Here good thing we have some food to spare."I said to them giving my food to clarisee while Alyza is giving hers to Ivan while they're munching away.I started to think that Alyza was staring at something in her pocket at class before she went to sleep.After the thought someone slam their hands in front of me I jumped cause of the loud sound and surprise surprise it's Alyza hint the sarcasm there."Alyza why did you do that?!"
"You were almost gone because your in your dream world again their done eating so I will ask my question again. Can we already go?"
"Oh okay" I said embarrassed

Alyza's POV

When we go back to the classroom the teacher wasn't there thank god. While we were walking to our seat I felt my pocket if the letter was there of course it is I wonder what surprises is inside that letter? What did mother want to tell me? Will it drag me away from my friends? I have so much question that will get answered next week damn it I want to open it but maybe it's for the best that I'm gonna open it after our prom,I'll open it after I had fun with my friends because this can ruin my life,my life has always been a rocky road there were always bumps there will never be an ocation where it all turned out okay but I wonder I swear I saw that pecuilar symbol before but where did I saw it?...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
so that's the second chapter I hope it's fine because I'm working hard for it so...

Bye