Chapter 21

ROCKIEM P.O.V.

I layed in bed tossing and turning not being able to sleep. I had a hard dick and a nasty mind. I sighed and grabbed my phone from the night stand. It was 2am and I went to my messages looking for a bitch. I closed out my messages and sat my phone back on the night stand. Shit wasn't even worth it. I laid there with my arm over my face annoyed and angry. This why I missed having a girlfriend, roll over and fuck the shit out of Raven.....I mean any bitch....

I felt dents and a body next to me. I thought I was dreaming for a second so I smiled. "Raven get off me.!"

How you know it was me.? Her sweet innocent voice asked as her body popped up turning around.

I can smell you from a mile away......

Now that's just stalkerish.

No what's stalkerish is yo ass creeping in my damn crib at 3am tryna sneak in my bed.

See what had happened was I couldn't sleep.

See what had happened was your a damn lie....

Whatever.....I'm sorry...

About what?

Earlier at the food court.....Ry told me that was your sister....I over reacted without knowing and I'm sorry y'all just looked like more than bro and sis from my distance.

It's cool....I told you I loved you and that first mistake was just that.! I wanna be with you and just you.

But....

No buts Raven just you and me....

I just don't wanna get...

I'm not gonna hurt you. Yes I did some fucked up foul shit now we can address it move past it and live life or let that ruin us forever.

I wanna be with you forever Rockiem...

I wanna be with you forever as well Raven, you make me genuinely happy baby girl. She climbed on top of me and kissed me slowly. I let my hands roam her body until all her clothes was off. I layed her back so I was on top of her. I kissed down her stomach and her legs to her clit sucking and kissing it as she pushed my head deeper in her pussy. I haven't heard her moans in so long it was like music to my ears. After she nutted I licked her clean and got naked.

Give me daddy.! She moaned, I pushed a little in her making her gasp. Pussy still was wet as fuck and even tighter. She felt like a whole virgin again. I was fucking the shit out of her. I could tell she missed me just by the way she fucked me back. I layed back and let her get on top. She got on the bed with her feet on it and bounced up and down on me until she came over and over. I couldn't hold my but so I bussed in her. She collapsed on my chest and kissed me slowly.

I woke up to the house smelling good, and I was feeling ever better. I thought I had a wet dream but nope it was reality once I seen Ravens panties and bra on the floor.

GoodMorning Kiem! A female voice said coming into my room. I looked away from my phone and it was Treasure, Trinity's friend.

Yooo what you doing?! I asked jumping up looking at her. She walked closer to me removing the sheet from my legs.

Damnnnn yo dick big as fuck I would love to taste all that.! She smiled biting her lips and dropping her towel revealing her whole body.

Girl gone head.! My girlfriend is some where in this house and I be damn if she kill me over you.! I said pushing her away.

Why you acting like that.!? She asked rolling her eyes dropping to her knees, she took all of me in her mouth and started to suck my dick. I pushed her off of me grabbed her by her arm and pushed her out my room she fell. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower so I could hurry up and get dress. Trinity and her hoe ass friend was gone have to bounce.

Your woke.! Raven said excited jumping on me as I walked out the bathroom.

Yeah I am, where the hell was you at?

I was downstairs making breakfast and talking to your sister, baby she is so cute and sweet. I'm sorry again.! Raven wined getting up to hug my waist, i loved how short she was. I smiled down at her and kissed her lips.

What you make and where my plate.?!

Pancakes with the Nutella and strawberries in them with whip cream on top, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. Your favorite.!

You think you got a nigga all figured out huh?

Yup I know I do.! She smiled hard and kissed me again. She let go and went back over to her little make up hair station and finished flat ironing her hair. She sweated it all out last night. I went in my closet and put on fresh boxers, sweats, and a white tee. I sat on the bed turning the tv on and eating my food while she did her. I missed this shit so much. After she was done she took my plate downstairs to wash it Than came back up. She crawled in bed next to me and a nigga was sleepy already. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and a leg over mine. I rubbed her booty and kissed her forehead.

Your so beautiful.! I smiled At her.

Thank you.! She smiled back kissing me. I really did love this girl with all of me.