Chapter 5

I rolled off of Kiem as I got my last nut off. He been bussing me the fuck down for the past couple days. I think I was craving him more than he was craving me.! He pulled me back to the edge of the bed standing between my legs.

Nooooo.! I moaned laughing. He smiled and touched my pussy sliding his fingers in me kissing my neck, I started to have another orgasm and he laughed kissing my neck. He pulled me up so we could get in the shower.

Hurry up.! He said getting out the shower finishing before me. I washed my body and my hair Than got out.

Baby.!

Yes Raven.?

Can we go eat.?!

Where at.?

I don't know.! Something good.!

Like what.?! You don't know what you got a taste for.?!

No, but I'm just hungry.

You been eating like a fuckin cow since we came back from Paris.! He laughed.

Shut the fuck up.! I said rolling my eyes.

Why you so sensitive I was just playing.!

Fuck you.! I said pissed off putting on my slides. I grabbed my car keys and he came outside opening the car door getting in the driver seat.

I ain't drove this shit in a minute.! He said starting it.

How the fuck you drive my car.?!

It was mine before it was yours.!

For real.?! No wonder why it smelt like you in here.! I laughed.

There's that smile.! He said smiling grabbing my hand.

Fuck off im still mad at you watch out.!

Girl please.! He said pulling up to a red light and kissing me making me smile.

Keep your eyes on the road.! I giggled.

You still mad.?

Yes.!

Than no.! He said pulling off looking at me. He was driving looking at me and dipping and dodging cars as he drove.

Can you pay attention.! I laughed.

You mad still.!!?

Omg no.!

Give me kiss.! I reached over and kissed him as he pulled up to another red light.

Thank you.! He smiled. I sat back in my seat and two girls pulled up besides us. They was smiling and dancing to the music looking at Kiem.

Yeah okay Bitch, get fuckin smacked.! I said sitting up and pulling Kiem gun out the compartment. She rolled her eyes and huffed her breath. "You can get it too.!" I yelled at Kiem waving the gun in the air.

Crazy as hell, gimmie.! He snatched the gun out my hands and shook his head smiling. He pulled up to this little food spot and we got out. "Come here.!" He laughed pulling me to him. I stood with my arms folded.

Get off me.!

Listen you can't be pulling a gun out in public like that.!

I don't give a fuck.! You must like the Bitch.!

What.?!

You heard me.! I pulled away from him and went into the store. I ordered my favorite and his favorite food and he sat leaning on the car on the phone as the same bitches pulled up getting out and straight into his face smiling and laughing.

Oh so who getting beat the fuck up first:! I yelled swinging the door open.

When you done with ms. Insecure here call me.! The one girl smiled. They both walked past me scared as hell so I punched the bitch in her mouth.

Now call that.! I huffed. "Take me the fuck home.!" I yelled pissed off.

What about the food.?!

Fuck you and that food.! I slammed my door and he got in with the biggest smirk on his face.

The whole car ride was silent. I didn't want this nigga saying shit to me I was so pissed the fuck off. I got out the car and slammed the door and slamming the house door behind me stomping up to my room slamming that door hard as fuck behind me.

Are you done.?! Kiem asked standing in the door way.

Get out.! I yelled trying to push him back.

Yeah no.!

Move Rockiem.! I started balling tears because he wouldn't move out my way.

Are you seriously crying right now.?! He laughed.

Yes now move.! I whined.

He pushed me back and came into the room. "You can't be getting mad when the next bitch in my face. I wasn't entertaining the shit what so ever I asked you to marry me not them hoes keep that in mind I don't want nobody but you Rae.!" He kissed my lips and whipped my tears.