chapter one- where a boy moves to a small town

trigon regon high school, a smaller high school that hosted only the trashiest and most dysfunctional students. filled with thugs and misfits, it's no where that a goody-two-shoes freshman young boy would ever think of moving. but that all changed when a boy did move there, making whitemetal's population 101 and trigons attendance go up to 91 students. In a small school, everyone knows everyone, so when a new, young, hotter, David Pape looking boy started one morning, everyone knew something was up. within a week, he was adopted by a group called the marauders, consisting of an emo weeb (destiny), a gay tennis player (Havana), a fake ginger (y nez), a hot ginger (Kaylee), the boy who's actually a girl (Reilly), and a marching band obsessed boy(Trinidad), and Trinidad's mans.

within the week, destiny and Ethan(the new kid) banged and started dating, bonding over anime, being trashcans, and hating themselves. Kaylee and Reilly had been the power couple of the group for a while, always sitting next to each other, but that all changed when Ethan showed up. they both started to pay more attention to the boy, ignoring each other. heck, even in their hourly make-out sessions, they couldn't help but be sidetracked by the handsome boy roaming the halls.

Havana and Y nez had no effect to the boy arriving, both were in a gay relationship for a while, but it was a one sided relationship, for Havana was too obsessed with Tennis to ever care about the fake ginger that Y Nez was. however, they hated that every day at lunch, the three girls would stare at Ethan, not caring if he saw the lustful looks in their eyes, eventually, one day, they snapped. "If you love him so much, just bang him already, that's what destiny did, you stupid heteys." they rolled their eyes and stormed off to mary jane chamber's class for a threesome.

Kaylee stormed away too, crying as she marched down the steps, only to hear the moans she knew all too well. "Ya A S A SSs Stacy" she heard, looking under the steps and seeing Reilly banging her long term boyfriend Stacy, Kaylee knew that Reilly was cheating on her, but she never cared too much,until now.

"You said i was your one and only" she sobbed as she split up the two, punching Stacy and laying on the floor because Stacy shanked her with the power of his gayness. As she bled, Reilly cried along with her.

"You are my one and only, but he is too, why can't you just accept that?" Reilly asked and bent down beside her, messing with her own short, black hair that made all the gays quake. Ethan walked in after hearing the noise, his grown, babyish, prepubescent, deep voice filled the empty stairwell.

"What the nut just occurred?" He asked, helping up Kaylee and his eyes met Stacy's, Stacy instantly fell in love. No, he couldn't possibly be in love, he loved Reilly, everyone loved Reilly. They watched the interaction happily as Ethan yelled at all three. All of them went back to finish lunch because they heard Shepard behind them yelling "Hallways are highways!! Put some pep in your step and wide in your stride before i march your mustang behind into my office"