Dearest dad

Dear, Birth Father

Do you think of me late at night and wonder where I may be? Did you ever cry late at night wondering if I was ok and alive like I did? I want to know what I did wrong to make you leave. Mom said it wasn't my falt what happened all those years ago.

I sometimes would stair out the window and wait for you. But I have a question for you.

Where we're you when I had a bad dream and I couldn't sleep.

Where we're you when I felt alone and afraid scared when grandpa died.

Where we're you when my best friend died?

I try to fill in these empty parts of my heart I save for you. With other things I have to realize and tell my self I am a daddy less daughter. Although I have a wonderful step dad that loves me like his own. I still wish I knew the other half that made me. You chose  to leave you chose to make a life.
And for this I can never call you my dad....I'm tired of feeling bad and not good enough. But honestly I would rather have a huge failure as a father who stayed. Rather than some one who left.
                              Sincerely,
                                RosaLinaMarie

It feels like maybe if I post this some how he'll read it. Please no hate....