dieing tooo say..

Is it normal....to be afraid to say I love you? Like honestly I love him but I'm afraid that if I say it there's no turning back.

If I say I love him he'll know and I could get hurt.....if I don't say it I'll lose him forever.

What do I do I care so much for your but I'm terrified of being left like I was so many times before .

Honestly I've never said I love you to another person that I didn't think of ask family...do you know I love you more then that..

Do you know I think about you everyday and every night. When I wake up your the first thought when I go to sleep our messages  are the last thing I read.

But do you love me? Like I love you or am I a game? Should I move on with the other....but no one else makes my heart skip a beat when I hug them.

No one else makes me smile half as Brite as you do..is it wrong or right to fall for you ? Or do I give up.. anyways there is a picture of MEEEEEEEEEEE and um...just my moood.

Now for random tag time!!

O.o random tags O.o

hannahmelochee trashyperson102 BubbleTae2000 crazy_girl_1107 thislitfam SlayJayda SweetDoodles magicalmisery xx__TryMeBitch__xx Constance_mac_ Dannyphantom499 ok I think that's enough right?

Lol comment and follow if ya wanna get tagged or follow or a follow back kiss kiss-Twinkle