Moving on from Wattpad.

First off, I apologise for those who read this multiple times as I am sending this to every story I've written to ensure it reaches everyone.

This is not a sad message, this is to let you know that so many exciting things are on the way! I have written a book!!!! WHAT? I know right? I actually wrote a book? You're damn right I did. And I did it ALL for you. You inspire me so much, I hope you know that. My book is called golden hour and it is a collection of thoughts and excerpts (a lot are from my stories). It's not very long, but it is my entire soul on paper. My thoughts, my feelings, my favourite parts of my fanfics. Some things are pulled straight out of my own journals, and I am SO EXCITED to share it with you. I love you all SO much. This is for you. It will be available to purchase soon!

Which brings me to my next thing, I've made myself a website and everything. How darn fancy is that? I want to share everything I possibly can with you guys, so I've made a sort of base where you can see everything. On there is my blog, where I'll be writing random shit for you all such as reviews, opinions, and sharing playlists that I create. I love music, and my music taste is bomb as fuck, so consider yourselves lucky on that one. I'm really sharing my wisdom. I also love photography, so I'll be sharing my film photos and inspiration on there too. This will be where you can access everything about me, my book, contact me, my little bits of writing etc. Bookmark it bitches!

My NEXT point is to follow me on my social media! This is low-key a plug, but it's how you will stay updated with me!!! It's how you'll know when my book will be available, what my next projects will be, and a glimpse at my life in general. My twitter and instagram accounts are linked on my website. I'm always on twitter finding that funny shit, so I'd love for you to join me.

Wattpad has been amazing, I honestly couldn't be more thankful and grateful as it's lead me to all of you. You are all so beautiful and I appreciate you so much. The love you have given me for my writing astounds me still, and you've all made me realise that I can really turn this into something. I can show the world my creativity, not just keep it locked away in my journals that I hide in my wardrobe. You are all so inspiring, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can never thank you enough, but this is me trying. I wrote this book for every single one of you to turn into your own personal journals. Scribble on the pages and breathe my words in. You've been doing it for years now, it's time I made a physical copy.

I will still keep this account open so my books can still be accessed and read, but I will no longer be active on Wattpad. I'm so sorry to abandon the fanfics I'm yet to finish, but I will keep writing on my blog and website, and will keep working on writing more books! This is the end of an era, but a wayyyyy better era is coming. If you want to contact me, please do so via my website or social media as I won't be checking my inbox on here. But pLEASE still contact me. It warms my heart reading your messages.

I am so so excited. I can't believe I can finally share this with you. I've been working on it for a while now, and I was about to burst.

See you on the other side!

kelliegiven.com

xxxxxx