Chapter 7 Blood stalk

Team RWBY were inside Kyle's room ready to explain who is Blood stalk.

Kyle:"Blood stalk is my father, and his name is James Walker he was the astronaut who brought Pandora's box. He was a good man but after he got the box he began to act strange, I didn't understand why but one day my father came home and had a weird gun and a fullbottle with a cobra"

(Years ago) 

James:"Kyle I'am going to show you something"

Child-Kyle came and then his father got the transteam gun and the cobra fullbottle, he shake the bottle and put it in the gun.

COBRA!

James:"Bleeding steam"

James shots steam.

MIST MATCH! COBRA, COBRA! FIRE!

The steam clears James was now transformed into Blood stalk, child-Kyle gets scare, seeing his father transformed into Blood stalk.

(Present)

Kyle:"After that I got traumatised and I was in the hospital for months, while my father use Faust resources to attack cities after the skywall tragedy"

Ruby:"Why would your father do that?"

Kyle:"I don't know, but sometimes I heard him talking to himself and he said Evolt"

The girls started to think about Evolt, it was like they heard it before but where. Meanwhile in Salem's base, the queen of the Grimm was with none other than Blood stalk.

Stalk:"We are moving to stage 2, Salem I am tired of things going slowly"

Salem:(Shocked)"Stage 2? but..."

Stalk:"Do not question your true master Salem, I need my ultimate driver"

Meanwhile back with team RWBY they were in the library, trying to find books about mythology and then Ruby finds a book about myths stories and at one page there is a myth called 'Evolt'. 

Ruby:"Why would a legend of our world was mention in his?"

Ruby read the book about 'Evolt', the story was about a being name 'Evolt' the first human created by the gods, he was jealous of the power of the gods, so one day he created a powerful relic, a weapon created from the first relic, Ruby wander what was the first relic, she turns the page to see the first relic is Pandora's Box. Meanwhile with Ozpin he look at crystal container.

Ozpin:"Soon he will come to claim his power"

In the crystal container we see a driver that looks like the build driver.

Author: Kamen rider Evol is COMING!!!