seventeen [m]

"Jungkook...", Taehyung whispered, "Do you want to do it?" he asked for consent. Jungkook chuckled, "Oh my god, I wouldn't be grinding if I don't want it", he pointed out playfully. Taehyung leaned forward and nibbled on Jungkook's earlobe, "Fine then, kitten".

The younger almost moaned after hearing the deep voice right next to his ear, emphasizing the word 'kitten'. He has been doing sexual intercourse with a lot of customers with a lot of kinks and some of them also call him kitten but that didn't ring any trigger inside his body like the one Taehyung just did to him.

"D-daddy?", Jungkook looked into the older's eyes timidly. Taehyung let out a small laugh, "No no, it's okay sweetheart. Just call me hyung. It'll be more natural", he claimed.

Jungkook smiled softly. Taehyung's demand has really helped him set free from his whore self. At that moment, he wasn't role-playing, he was just himself. He was just Jeon Jungkook. "Okay, hyung", he wrapped his hands loosely around Taehyung's waist.

"That's easier", Taehyung grinned before he pecked Jungkook's lips. The younger giggled sweetly, before he pouted. Taehyung tilted his head, "What's up with the pout?" he inquired. "Ahh hyung... I want it", Jungkook whined.

Taehyung was loading for a while before he raises his eyebrows, "Impatient much aren't you, kitten?" he smirked. Jungkook shyly nodded before he softly pushed Taehyung away from him. His face started to tint with pink shades. He wasn't the kind of person who would be flustered over sex since it's his job. He does it everyday. However, this moment was different.

Taehyung chuckled as he undo his belt trousers thus tugging it down leaving him with his blue underwear. Jungkook gulped unintentionally as his eyes met Taehyung's bulge. He didn't expect the cute older to have that kind of size. Deep in his heart, he's anticipating it to fill him up entirely.

"Eh, please don't stare at my crotch", Taehyung faintly blushed as he pushed Jungkook's face. The younger laughed at his adorableness before he starts to undo his trousers. "Here", Taehyung pulled Jungkook's trousers and underwear down, "Let me help you".

Jungkook was surprised by the action. He quickly covered his semi-hard dick, "You didn't have to do that, hyung". Taehyung grinned as he placed his hand on Jungkook's, "You don't have to cover this up". He leaned forward to the younger's ear, "Spread your legs for me, kitten", he whispered seductively.

"Fuck", Jungkook moaned as he rolled his eyes back in pleasure. Taehyung's voice is too much for him, he might cum just from hearing his dirty whispers and he didn't want it to end just like that.

He spreaded his legs, shivering. Taehyung closed his eyes, 'Oh Jesus, he's so cute', he shouted mentally. He pats on Jungkook's meaty thigh, gradually making it way to the crotch. He pulled the younger's hands away from it, revealing a semi-hard length. Taehyung adored the way it twitched right after it has been released. He wrapped his fingers around it making Jungkook yelped.

"Hyung, please don't tease me", the younger begged. Taehyung giggled, "Fine, fine", he take his free hand up to his parted lips. "Hyung!", Jungkook called urgently making Taehyung stopped his motion. "Let me suck on those fingers instead", the younger suggested with a smirk plastered on his face.

Taehyung hesitantly places two of his fingers on Jungkook's wet tongue before they entered the inviting mouth. Jungkook stared intensely into the older's eyes while the older stared back. Taehyung almost forgot about his hand around the younger's dick. He raised one of his eyebrows - trying to be intimidating - before he starts to pump the length painfully slowly.

Taehyung could clearly see Jungkook rolled his eyes back while moaning softly with the older's fingers still in his mouth. "Shit", was the only word Taehyung muttered to that picture. He pulled his fingers out Jungkook's mouth and -without any warning - plugging his long slender fingers into the younger's inviting ass.