eighteen [m]

He pulled his fingers out Jungkook's mouth and -without any warning - plugging his long slender fingers into the younger's inviting ass.

"Fuck!", Jungkook gasped, "A-ah... Hyung". Taehyung kept on finger fucking him, making him cried out a lot of nonsense. "Why are you so fucking sexy", Taehyung grunted while he scissors Jungkook's ass. He's so glad that his perception about the younger being clean was indeed true. He added another finger in, making Jungkook moaned mess.

"S-shtop maaking me w-wait, hyung", Jungkook pleaded. Taehyung chuckled meaningfully, "You're baby talking, kitten. I don't get you", he thrusted his fingers deeper before he curled them up to stir the younger's mind up.

Jungkook arched his back with his hands gripping tightly onto the white cotton duvet. "F-fuck me, fuck me... Ahh, f-fuck me please, hyung", he reiterated. Taehyung smiled, "That's easy, wasn't it?" he pulled his fingers out, making Jungkook whined softly at the empty feeling in his bottom.

Taehyung released his dick from the suffocating blue fabric of his underwear. He slapped it against Jungkook's thigh before finding his way into the entrance between hell and heaven. Jungkook threw his head back as Taehyung's length slided easily into his ass, "Tae!", he gasped.

"Oh fuck, you're actually too tight for a whore", Taehyung pointed out as he grunted and moaned while he thrusts his hips forth and back. Jungkook's inner walls were twitching and Taehyung was having the best sex he has ever felt. After a little while, he started to move his hips faster; the skin slapping sounds echoed loud in the room - not caring about the neighbors who might hear what they're doing. Jungkook's dick was pulsing, he was close.

"Ff-fuck... Hyung I'm cl-losh", Jungkook's saliva started to trail out of his mouth. Taehyung quickly grabbed Jungkook's dick tightly, stopping the younger from ejaculating. "Kitten, you can't cum until I do", he warned. Jungkook whimpered but excited at Taehyung's action - he's spellbinded by every little words and action from the older.

The room was filled with moans and grunts mixed with the high paced skin slapping as Taehyung chases for his own climax. "Oh fuck...", the older one groaned while he threw his head back. "Inshide... Ins-side me please, hyung", Jungkook begged as he got the idea that Taehyung is about to shoot his load.

Hearing the demand from the younger boy, Taehyung pushed his dick balls deep into him and cum right after. "Ahh fuck!", Jungkook moaned as he feels the warm thick liquid flowing inside him; filling him up. However, Taehyung hasn't stop emptying his balls - made Jungkook felt like he's eating a full course meal. "L-let me cum pleash", Jungkook cried out. His dick is pulsing so bad, he need to cum. It's painful almost.

"Oh, I've forgot about you kitten", Taehyung released his strong grip around Jungkook's dick. Jungkook arched his back as he cum onto his abdomen. His cum was almost transparent since he has been doing his job since the evening but he wholeheartedly felt satisfied with this session with the brown haired boy.

Taehyung pulled his dick out, followed by his cum flowing out from Jungkook's ass. Taehyung inserted two of his finger and scooped his own seeds out. 'Fuck, I cummed too much', Taehyung mentally facepalmed himself. He take a glance at Jungkook who's panting hard after his release.

"Jungkook, are you okay?", Taehyung asked full of concern. The younger nodded with a smile, "It was great. The best one I've had through my entire life", he claimed. Taehyung was happy for that, "You've done great, Jungkook", he praised while patting Jungkook's thigh. "Thanks hyung", Jungkook giggled.