Chapter 1

Warning: this is my first fanfic so please don't judge

(Y/N) PoV

I had been running and jumping for a while now and I was getting tired. To be honest I don't care if the mission takes a bit longer to complete, I don't want to go back there. I cant leave though, he will find me, its bad enough that he's forcing me to do this stupid mission. I was dragged out of my thoughts by a bush rustling. I jumped up a few branches into the shadows of the tree's. That's when I saw him. Kitten. he probably already knows I'm here, so I will have to play this carefully. he knows when I'm lying so I will have to act like I just stumbled across him. I will be my normal, happy, bubbly, hyperactive, OLD self. I silently leapt from my hiding spot and landed on his back.

"KITTEN!!!" I yelled

' He actually looks shocked! did he not know I was here?!'

"Hello my little midnight angle". he said this with a smirk

'ugh he knows I hate that name'

"OOBBIII! you know I hate that name!" I whined

I knew he hates it when I call him by his real name. I don't know why though.

his smirk quickly turned into a frown and I just laughed. " Hahahaha, we're even now kitten!" he looked deep in thought, I wonder what's wrong.

Obi's PoV

As happy as I was to see (Y/N) I was confused on why she was here. I knew the Boss wasn't happy when I left, and (Y/N) was the second best assassin next to me which could only mean....

"(Y/N) why are you here?" I asked. She looked sad when I said that. I really don't have a good feeling about this.

" Well you already know what their like at base. I just had to get away from them for a while kitten". She's lying. Maybe I should play long.

"Well your quite far away from the base, and I know that that they haven't moved yet."

(Y/N)'S PoV

FUCK!!!

He's onto me and I can tell by his face that he's being serious.

'well you could tell him the truth'

'What are you MAD!'

'idiot just tell him part of the truth of all of It. Baka!'

'oh I get it'

After the mini argument with myself I got ready to tell him part of the truth. "I-I just cant take I-it anymore kitten! I-I-I have t-to get away! B-But I cant!" I sobbed into his chest. his face softened and wrapped his arms around me to comfort me.

'this is your chance!'

'but I don't want to'

'you have to'

'But-'

'no buts!'

'-Fi-ne-'

I slowly took out my dagger that was attached to my arm, careful not to make sound, but he moved slightly causing my dagger to hit against its holder. Almost instantly Obi was on top of me pinning my arms above my head whilst he's sat on my stomach. His face holding many emotions such as anger, sorrow and pity?

"I'm sorry kitten! I-I'm being forced to and I can't g-get away!" as I said that tears were threatening to spill.

" I know" his voice was laced with venom but not towards me?

still holding onto my wrists with one hand, he wiped away my tears with the other. He then slid his hands across my body finding and taking my weapons. after all weapons had been taken, well what he though was all, he let go of me and gave me a piece of paper that was to be given to the boss.

As kitten turned around to leave I spat one of the needles that I had kept hidden in my mouth. Somehow he dodged it and before I could take aim again we were in the same position on the floor as before. Damn him and his speed. he forced his fingers in my mouth and took the needles he could find. once h found all of them he smirked at me. I know where this is going. I tried to break free but he was too heavy and had a strong grip.

"Don't you dare!" I spat angrily

"But (Y/N) you know I need to check and see if you have anymore!" he stated innocently

"Kitten you now I haven't had my first kiss! There's no way your gonna take that from me!" I said whilst still struggling.

"Why shouldn't I? I am the only one who knows about your secret after all, unless you want me to tell someone?" his smirk getting bigger is that is even possible.

"Don't you f-" I was cut off by him placing his soft lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry, which I denied. I was helpless and couldn't move at all, as 1. he had one hand pinning my arms above my head, 2. he was on top of me and was heavy, and 3. his other hand help my head in place so I couldn't break away from his kiss.

After denying him entry few more times, he got irritated and bit my lip hoping for a reaction, which he didn't get. He must've gotten and idea as he was smirking on my lips. He moved one of his one of his legs so it was in-between both on mine. His knee was now at my area, putting pressure on it. I gasped in surprise and he quickly forced his tongue in my mouth.

once the search was done he got off of me and helped me up. I glared at him, while he just laughed. he soon became serious again. He handed me another bit of paper with my name on it. "When you give Boss the first bit of paper he is going to be angry and most likely blame you. This is where the second bit of paper comes in. On it is an escape plan, what you do after you escape is entirely up to you, but he will be after you just as he me.

I started to tear up after he said this and I ran up and hugged him. After a while I let him go nd he ran off, also leaving my weapons behind. After going over the plan in my head I decided to leave most of my weapons here nd hidden. I would only take the necessities that I needed to escape, I would come back after to get them.

Time skip

The boss had finished reading the note and just like kitten said, he was not happy. He grabbed a dagger and lunged at me, whilst calling me every name under the sun, aiming for my face. I managed to dodge the headshot but instead he got me in the corner of my eye, slicing down to my cheek. When I get out of this I have to have a very serious talk with that cat.

Note- you only call obi cat when you are very angry with him.

Few finally done!

WORD COUNT - 1190