Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s PoV

It has been a few months since I escaped, and like kitten said the Boss was now after me. I also stayed true to my word and gave that cat a piece of my mind . Ever since then we meet up once a month to catch up. He's told me about his new friends and his job and he's even shown me the red haired one. What he doesn't know is I now keep a close eye on him and his friends incase the Boss comes as I don't want kitten to be hurt either physically or mentally by that man. I still haven't told kitten what he did to me, no matter how many times he's asked me he still doesn't need to know. Kitten told me that he is going to Tanburune for a while so we wont be able to have our meeting this month. Of course, me being me I decided to follow them without kitten knowing.

A few days later, just as they were getting ready for the ball. The red head, I think her name was Shiraiyuki, got taken. It wasn't Boss but I'm following just incase. They finally took a break but that's when some guys come and took the small kid and the red head. I recognised a few of them but they weren't from Boss. One of them put a claw mark on the tree and that's when I realised that they where from the Claws of the Sea. I also fought many of them before.

I heard Obi in the distance and decided he wasn't gonna get here in time so I followed them so I could come back and tell kitten where they were and we could go together depending on the numbers of the opposition.

Obi's PoV

I was seriously panicking. I couldn't find Shiraiyuki anywhere and somehow ended up with the mountains lions. That's when I saw the trained blue feathered bird above. Shit! That means masters here, how am I supposed to face him?!

(Y/N)'S PoV

Kitten was still on the move when I came back, but luckily he left tracks of where he had been so that I could follow. I heard voices up ahead and noticed a blue bird circling the source of the noises. Could that be the bird kitten told me about? I came to a stop just before the clearing so I could watch the people without them seeing me. I saw Kitten, Zen, Kiki, Mitsuhide, the prince of this kingdom with what looks like his aide, and finally two guys I recognise from the mountains Lions. I may of accidentally punched one of them by mistake, I hope he doesn't remember! they started discussing the areas in which red head and the kid could be and decided that now would be a good idea to tell them where they are. Also that crappy Tanburun Prince Raj looks like he's about to shit himself.

Kitten had walked over to sulk about getting hit on the head by Zen, so I decided to sneak up on him as I'm such a GREAT friend. I crept up behind him and silently leaned my head close to his ear.

"KITTEN!!!" I yelled scarring him shitless. He almost hit me but I jumped out of the way before he could.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" He said whilst still panting from the scare as I walked back to him.

"Well the Boss found me so I ran and somehow ended up at some docks in Tanburun, and that's when I saw something very strange. Well you know that red head you pointed out to me while back? well I saw her and some blonde kid being carried onto a ship by some crew from the Claws of the Sea. I've fought a few of them over the years and their not good news. I couldn't take them all on as there was a lot of them, even for me, and if any of them remember me they wouldn't hesitate to kill me - sooo I came to get you kitten!" I said with a straight face, until the end where I smiled at him. He just sweat dropped, and that's when I noticed that we had acquired and audience - which all had dumbfounded and confused expressions on there faces. Well except one of the lions guys who had longish hair and a scar on his face. He looked like he was going to strangle me. Well I guess he remembers hehe-

Zen soon snapped out of his thoughts and said "Umm... Who are you? And how do you know Obi?" He looks really confused ha. "Oh I'm-" before I could finish Obi cut me off.

"This is my little midnight angel and she used to be an assassin like me and we both had the same boss, oh nd we would work wit each other from time to time and she-" Before he could finish (otherwise he would ramble on) I elbowed him in the stomach HARD, to which everyone was surprised at.

"Listen cat what have I said about that name? Oh and my actual name is (Y/N) its nice to meet you!" I said diverting my attention to everyone. "Umm.. Yeah...." was everyone's response as scar face looked even more pissed off.

I smirked cause I had an idea, which kitten must've seen as he whispered to me "oi what are you planning?" "just watch" I whispered in response. "Oi scar! how's your face!" that's when he lost it. He lunged at me but I just leapt into the tree, causing him to crash into the trunk which was just behind where I was standing. That's when Zen spoke up again still clearly confused. "(Y/N) you said you know where Shirayuki is?"

"Oh yeah, that's if they are still anchored, if not then I have an idea where they're headed but I'm not certain."

"Can you show us where she's very special to us"

"I know, and yeah follow me"

"Obi you ride with (Y/N)" Zen said and Obi just smirked. It was the same smirk as when he stole my first kiss. I will fucking kill you if you try anything cat. I thought to myself and with that we were off.