Chapter 1

Clarke POV:
"Clarke, Harper, wake up we're here."  I'm moving with my mom and my sister from Phoenix Arizona to Los Angeles. My dad just passed away last month and my mom wanted a new start so she picked up me and Harper and moved us here. I got out and looked up to see a beautiful white house in a pretty nice neighborhood. Totally ignoring Harper's groan as I grab my bags and walk into the house. My mom flew in a couple weeks ago to arrange our furniture before we officially moved in. "Wow!" I gasped. "This place is huge!" I walk around the living room through the kitchen and up the stairs to see my art room on the right. Next door to that is my room and across the hall is Harper's room. My mom's room is at the end of the hallway. I set my luggage on the floor and start unpacking my clothes. Once I finish with that I walk into my art room which has a couple easels, paint, a desk, some pencils, and my guitar. I set my sketchbook on the desk and walk back downstairs. My mom is in the kitchen putting away the rest of our utensils. "Hey mom I'm gonna go head into town to check out the coffee shop and stuff do you want anything?" "Uh no thanks honey I'm fine." "Bring me back a cake pop from the coffee shop!" I hear Harper yell from upstairs. "Ok! See you guys later." "Bye you and your sister's keys are on the hanger my the wall." "I think I'm just going to walk mom." I wave goodbye and start my walk into town.

Once I got home I handed Harper her cake pop and went upstairs. I didn't get anything because I wasn't hungry. Tomorrow starts me and Harper's first day as seniors at Ark High and I would like one nice sleep before all the questions tomorrow. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.