Chapter 3

Clarke's outfit

Clarke's POV
"Clarke! Get up we have to go to school it's our first day!" Harper was my fraternal twin sister who is for some weird reason was super excited for our first day at a new school. "Ugh, coming!" I get dressed into my grey sweater and blue ripped jeans and head downstairs. "Come on we are going to be late." "Calm down Harper school starts at eight. It's only 7:30 and school is just 10 minutes away." "Yeah by motorcycle. My car can't go in between lanes to get places faster." "Well that's not my fault. Now stop complaining and let's go so that YOU'RE not late." After my dad last my mom let us buy any car we wanted as kind of a sympathy gift(because she is one of the best surgeons in the country we can afford it) and I my dad used to drive me around on his motorcycle when I was younger so I bought one to remember him.

I drove into the school parking lot first and got a lot of impressed looks and shocked faces once I took off my helmet. Oh how I love to see people's faces when they see a teenage girl ride around on a motorcycle. I step off and wait for Harper to pull in. I see her car pull in and walk over to it. "Hey Harper I'm gonna head in. I know you like to try and talk with people before school to I'll see you in lunch." "Okay see you sis." "Bye."

While I walk into school I see a bunch of people staring at me. How long do you got to stare like really people. I turn a corner on my way to the office and run into someone. "Hey Princess, you're that girl with the motorcycle. That's hot." "Princess? Really, like I haven't heard that one before. Now if you would please get out of my way I need to get to the office for my schedule." "Oh you're new? Come on let me show you to the office, Princess." Ugh! Why does he have to be so annoying? "No thanks, I'd rather go alone." I answered now learning that I really don't want any classes with this guy. "Suit yourself." He moved aside so I could go forward.

I walked into the office and retrieve my schedule. As I'm walking out I almost run into someone, again. "Oh sorry, geez I'm really clumsy today." "Oh no it's fine. You're new right? I saw you in the parking lot earlier. That's awesome!" It was a girl with dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. "Oh that, yeah thanks it's pretty funny to see people's faces when I take off my helmet." She laughs and holds out her hand. "I'm Octavia." I shake her hand. "Clarke" "So Clarke you seem cool do you want me to show you around maybe we have some of the same classes." "Okay sure!" Wow one day and I'm already making friends. This is going to be easier than I thought. "So my first period is English 12. What's yours?" I look down at my schedule. "Same! Then I have Calculus and Medical Science 3. After lunch I have Free Period then Advanced Art, Spanish, and I end the day with drama." "Great! We have English, Calculus, Art, and Drama together. But the bad thing is you have almost all the same classes as my brother other than Medical Science. Good luck with that. But anyway do you want to sit with me and my friends during lunch?" "Sure! I'd love to but can my sister come too. I don't know if she's made any friends yet?" "Sure. Okay class is about to start let's go."

We walk into the classroom and sit down in the back. It's a little early so not that many people are here. A few minutes pass and more people walk in. I see the same guy that I bumped into earlier and Octavia points to him, "Thats my brother, Bellamy. I recommend staying with me throughout all our classes together but the classes you have with him that I don't have just stay away." "Don't have to tell me twice." I said with a laugh. Then we turned to the teachers as he started teaching.