Chapter 2

Clarke's motorcycle^

Bellamy POV

"OCTAVIA WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I yell up to my sister. Why does she have to be late today. It's only the second week of school. "Okay! Coming!" She runs downstairs, we get into my car, and I drive to school. When we get there I hurry out of the car, Octavia dragging behind me. When I turn around to make sure O is still there I see her looking out at the park gm lot. I turn my head to see what she's looking at and see  a girl with blonde hair getting off her motorcycle and taking off her helmet. Well that's unusual, but hot. I grab Octavia's arm and drag her inside. She gives me an annoyed look but I ignore it while she walks away probably to go to her locker. I do the same but when I turn the corner, I'm not paying attention and bump right into someone. I look up and realize it's the girl from the parking lot.
"Hey Princess, you're that girl from the parking lot. That's hot."
"Princess? Really? Like I haven't heard that one before. Now if you would please get out of my way. I need to get to the office for my schedule."
"Oh you're new? C'mon let me show you to the office Princess."
"No thanks, I'd rather go alone." She answered in an annoyed tone.
"Suit yourself." I step aside and let her find her way.

A few minutes later I walk into my first class, English 12, and notice the one and only princess is sitting in the back talking with Octavia. Well this is going to be fun. I walk over to Miller, Connor, and Sterling and take my seat.