ㅡ ; uno

------

jungkook was walking down the sidewalk on the way to his apartment. he just finished his work, and he felt hella tired.

he stopped walking after he heared rustling in the bushes. maybe it was just a dog or something. he quickly pushed away his thoughts and continued walking.

he heared the rustling again. he was starting to feel a little frightened. how if it was a stalker? or a kidnapper?

many thoughts were running inside of jungkook's head.

'should i go check it?'

jungkook nodded to himself, walking slowly in the bushes. he got closer and closer, until he found... a hybrid?

jungshOOk was shook. he had never seen a hybrid before. before jungkook could say anything, the hybrid whimpered.

"p-please don't hurt m-me." the poor, injured hybrid pleaded. he can't run away because his leg looked like it hurts so much.

"i won't." jungkook showed his cute, bunny smile to comfort the hybrid. and it worked.

jungkook got a little closer, to examine the hybrid's injures making him flinch.

"don't be scared. i won't hurt you." jungkook grinned.

"o-okay." taehyung says, fear still evident in his eyes as he quickly change himself to his cat form, making jungshOOk shook.

"wow." was all jungkook could mutter.

"a-anyways, let's get you treated at my apartment."