35: "leaves"

"hello mr. leaf!"

"do we have to keep him?" taehyung asked seokjin, pointing at the nature fairy who was crouched down and talking to a leaf a few feet away from them.

"he'll end up finding a way back to us if we just leave him." seokjin crossed his arms and stood there waiting for hoseok to finish communicating with a leaf.

they'd been searching for hours and couldn't find a single clue as to yoongi's whereabouts. it was concerning.

"flowers?" hoseok made a pout and looked at a trees in front of him, lost in thought.

taehyung turned towards the other two sitting fairies. jimin was talking about something that namjoon was barely paying attention to, and jungkook sat between them, now eating a blueberry the size on his head.

"is there a chance that he's in danger?"

"no. the fairy world is a safe place. nothing happens besides the natural death that every fairy goes through." namjoon said with a sweet smile.

"or if a fairy accidentally went into the pond of nothing." jimin chirped.

"that doesn't sound good." seokjin said, sharing a glance with taehyung. "what is the pond of nothing?"

jimin shrugged while placing his legs on namjoons lap. "nobody knows."

"actually, mini can't say. it's a secret of the water nymphs. all i know is that it's a never-ending pond, so whoever goes in never comes back unless they're nymphs like mini."

"namnam?" hoseok suddenly called from a pile of leaves closer to the group.

the bluenette turned to face hoseok while playing with the end of one of jimins fluffy blue socks, pinching lightly on a toe which caused the redheaded nymph to giggle and squirm around.

"did you find anything?"

"who makes piles of flowers disappear?"

"the spring fairy. why?"

"yoonyoon was sleeping on a pile of flowers i collected." hoseok said, walking over to the group and picking up a red raspberry.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me." taehyung mumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he heard the conversation.

"nobody knows where the spring fairy lives at hobi." jimin ran his fingers through jungkook's hair as the adult baby chewed. his face was covered in blueberry juice and he had red liquid from raspberries he ate a while ago. it made him look like he was blushing.

seokjin sighed as hoseok plopped himself on jimins legs which were on namjoons legs, and started eating his red raspberry.

"fucking great." taehyung sarcastically and exasperatedly said.

"tha's a bad word."

**if I make long chapters, I lose the fun side of this story bc im stressed over making long chpts.

so I'm just gonna go back to short and cute chapters bc they capture the small innocent moments of hobi the fairy**