Moonlight Ride

Tick-tock. Tick- tock. Tick-tock.

Two more minutes

I lay on my side in my dark room waiting for the clock to strike 12. I was getting very impatient with the time. I rolled over staring at the wall reading my quotes that were plastered across my room with photos of friends, family, memories, and celebrations.

The soft alarm sound went off.

Finally!!

I leapt out of the bed, ran to my closet getting dressed in my black lace dress and my converses. Yellow flickering headlights shined through my window. I grabbed my leather jacket, phone and started to climb down the window.

"You look so damn sexy." I hear Sia as I climb into the truck. I blushed. "Well you're the one who picked the dress out, so you do a damn good job making me look sexy." Sia let out a low chuckle. She leaned closer to me brushing my curly brown hair away from my eyes, tucking it behind my ears and kissed me. Her lips soft and smooth on my chapped lips as she licked my lips with her tongue and poked herself into my mouth letting out a soft moan. She soon broke the kiss away making me pout. "Buckle up baby, we got a long ride and only a little moonlight." I looked up at starry moonlight sky and smile as the full moon danced with the stars.

Sia wouldn't tell me where we were going no matter how much I tired. She wouldn't budge, giving up, I turned the radio up and started to sing. The windows down, my hair blowing in the air, and the moonlight guiding us through these endless roads to who knows where.

After what seemed like hours we arrived at a cabin. Sia got out of the truck and came to side opening the door like a lady. I smiled at her. She grabbed her backpack from the trunk, grabbed my hand and started to guide me the cabin.

"Close your eyes, Cassie." She said when we reached the cabin. I did.

I heard the cabin door creek open and Sia guiding me along. "Sia, what are we doing here?" I ask out of curiosity. "Open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with candle lights and rose petals spread everywhere. There was table for two seated near the porch where you could see the moon shining down on you bright.

"This is beautiful" I whispered out. "

Like Magic the music came on "May I have this dance my love?" I nodded taking her hand in mine and twirling her in circles before she did me the same. We danced our way to the bedroom.

I gasped. I saw that the rose petals wrote out 'Will You Marry Me?' I spin around and see Sia on one knee "Will you marry me, Cassandra?"

"YES" I shouted. Sia slid the gold ring onto my fingers and got up from her knees.