Best Friends

9 years ago....

Jimin Pov.

        " Jungkook hurry up we'll be late for school AGAIN!!!!" i said and he replied " ALRIGHT!!! chim chim" I was waiting my best friend a.k.a the love of my life at the door to head out to school so that we wouldn't be late for school. I slept over his house for the weekend.

              Jeon Jungkook was my best friend since we was born and we never separated ourselves from each other because we were good to each other and never hurt one another. I was a little older than him by a few months. He though it wasn't nothing but, I was still his hyung even if he was taller than me. I had an crush on him when we was little and it grew ever since then and i couldn't get enough of him... his smiles, his laughs, his beautiful features and his presence.I want our friendship to keep on going even if it hurts me when we can't be officially together.

      " I'm ready lets go before we're late again" Jungkook said "Okay Jungkook-ah lets hit the road". After a 10 minute drive (A/N: Jimin owns a car and Jungkook doesn't) we've arrived to the school before the bell ringed. " I'm gonna head to class before it starts jungkook-ah and don't get in trouble or i'll tell your mother" Jungkook said" Alright  hyung  i'll behave for once and head to class. See you later chim chim" He startedto run from me "HEY STOP CALLING ME THAT IN PUBLIC YOU FOOL" I yelled. I was shaking my head while walking to class. English class was first and I already knew that it was going to be a long day.

                Jungkook POV.       

      I was running to history class before i was lectured by the teacher. While running, all i can seem to think about is jimin's smile everytime he looks at me in school. I always been fond by jimin's features and always loved him around me even when i'm sad or frustrated at times. He always cared about me which made me fall hard for him. I never once though about him just as friends... He was my first love and will always be my lover. We always planned our future together like becoming a singing group together with our other friends and go to the same college do that we won;t be far from each other.

         I was the 'bad boy' in our friendship and he was the 'innocent angel' when at times he wasn't. I never care what people say about me and will always speak my thoughts if I want too. I'd always tried to be nice to people but some of them needed a piece of my mind by that they would send them to the nurses office from the damage i've done to them fools. Jimin would always be the one to stop me from being violent and I love him for that. No matter how tough I may be seen as Jimin will always make me shy and friendly to him and would be my forever sane. I couldn't get the courage to tell him how I feel for him and will one day tell hi before it was too late. 

          After I've made it to class the teacher came in seconds later with some girl behind him." Settle down students and sit in your right sit. We have a new student in our class so be nice to her. So introduce yourself young lady" the teacher said. I wasn't really paying attention to the new because I didn't really care about it. " H-Hello my name is Y-Yein and I hope that we all  can be friends" the newbie said. 

           As soon as I lift my face up to look at her I knew that she would be trouble to me. She gave me a smirk like she took me into her possession and i though that she was going to start something that wasn't going to end well. I will have my guard up with this weirdo and keep her away from my jimin just incase she does something harmless to him.....or something harmful to him or me????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO READERS.... this is my first EVER fan-fiction and i'll hope 

you'll enjoy this chapter and many more to come....And sorry for writing too much for the first chapter.

 It will contain some messed up writing but..... FUCK IT!!!

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME.