✯ || Chapter 21

Capricorn shook my shoulders

Capricorn shook my shoulders. "Virgo! Get up!" She yelled. I opened my eyes warily. "What time is it?" I asked faintly. "7:38. Get your luggage and wake everyone else up." Capricorn said, slapping me in the face. "Fine, mom. God." I said, getting out of bed, as Capricorn left the room. I quickly put on a shirt, jeans, socks, and shoes. I brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my luggage. I expected that Capricorn has woken up everyone before me in the Zodiac, so I walked to Libra's door. I opened the door, and walked in the room, setting down my luggage. Libra's eyes opened immediately, and her cheeks turned pink.

"Pervert! Don't watch girls when they're asleep!" She yelled, punching me across the cheek. I rubbed it, my face turning as pink as hers. "N-no! That's...you have the wrong idea! I just came to wake you up for the trip!" I stuttered. She pulled up the covers to her neck and pushed me out the door with wind. "Oh. Well, thanks and goodbye." She said. I humphed, and Alex elbowed me. "Oh? I never knew you were interested in the same stuff as Sagittarius." He said with a chuckle. "Haha. Hilarious. Anyway, how'd you wake up?" I asked. "No one could sleep when Libra yelled at you; it was pretty loud." Alex said, slinging his arm over my neck as we walked downstairs.

"Alright, attendance!" Capricorn yelled. "Aries?" She asked. "I'm in front of your f-cking face. Are you blind? All 14 of us are here." Aries spat. "Ok, everyone, get into your elements and get outside." Capricorn said, on her phone. "I'm getting an Uber for all of us." Aries said. "They'll ask who our parents are; so we need a believable story. Who looks the oldest here?" Taurus asked, eating a pack of double stuffed Oreos. "Me and Ash can turn into some 'parents'...and we can say we adopted all of you!" Ashton said. "Wow, I'm so smart." Ashley began turning into an older woman with green hair and green eyes.

" Ashley began turning into an older woman with green hair and green eyes

Ashton morphed into a man with red hair and green eyes.

I walked outside, shutting the door behind me

I walked outside, shutting the door behind me. Three cars pulled up in the driveway, as Ashley and Ashton stepped outside with their luggage. "Be good, kids! If I find out that you were misbehaving...I'll take away your electronics for a week!" Ashley said, fighting to keep a straight face. "Sure...mom." Cancer said, as Alexis looked like she was going to pass out from laughter. "Ma'am, please excuse my rudeness, but you have quite a lot of kids." A man said, looking dazed as he put five luggages in his SUV. "Oh, yes. We adopted most of them; the one with black hair and blue eyes, the one with black hair and purple eyes, and the one with black hair and green eyes are so ours." Ashton said, moistening his lips.

We all got into the cars; I was uncomfortably sitting with Capricorn and Taurus. Taurus looked out of the window mournfully. "So much trash." He murmured with a sigh. I whipped out my phone and typed in the group chat.
Hillary= SetFireToLeRain
Sidd=FOODIES
Ashley=Two-faced
Ashton=Three-faced
Liam=idunhavecancer
Leo=FantabulousBesh
Ryan=iamamalemaiden
Sapphire=shooketh
Cami=Scorpionz
Mason=hotmama1111
   Alicia=Smartass
Lily=Aqua_Gurl
Alex=Four-faced
Alexis=Five-faced
iamamalemaiden: this is too awkward ;-;
two-faced: bro this dude keeps asking us about how me and Ashton met and stuff like that ._.
Smartass: we'll be at the airport in 14 mins
Five-faced: I don't think I can survive that long
SetFireToLeRain: shut up and quit complaining.
FOODIES: I love how we're all texting each other when most of us are sitting next to each other
Three-faced: this dude is extremely interested in my personal life >.>
Idunhavecancer: Scorpio keeps staring at the car in front of us and she's scaring me
Scorpionz: how the hell am I scaring u
FantabulousBesh: you guys need to keep calm and embrace my hotness
FantabulousBesh has sent a photo.

>Idunhavecancer: Scorpio keeps staring at the car in front of us and she's scaring meScorpionz: how the hell am I scaring uFantabulousBesh: you guys need to keep calm and embrace my hotnessFantabulousBesh has sent a photo

shooketh: spare me
The car came to a stop, and I handed him the money needed. "Thanks." Capricorn said, opening the door and stepping out. We grabbed our luggage and waited for everyone else. "What the hell is taking the air signs so long?" Aries asked. "I'll check it out." I offered. Before anyone could stop me, I approached the SUV. The car doors were shut, but Aquarius opened the door, the edge of the door hitting me in the gut. "Oh. Sorry, Virgo." Aquarius said, helping me up as everyone stepped out. We walked inside the building and went into the elevator, the Gemini twins morphing back. "Uh...how's everyone?" Libra asked, breaking the silence. "Don't make this more awkward than it already is." Alexis muttered. "Well, sor-ry. Not my fault I wanted to break the ice." Libra huffed and walked out of the elevator.

"Everyone, follow me." Capricorn said. "No, follow me. I'm higher up on the Zodiac." Aries said, shoving Capricorn out of the way. We walked into the security line, and went through the detector thingies. We ate a lunch at some pizzeria, and sat at our terminal.
I opened my phone and searched up our hotel website. Alex tugged on my arm. "C'mon, we have to board." He said. I got up with an exasperated sigh, and gave the dude my boarding pass. I walked into the tunnel thing, dragging my stupid luggage behind me. My eyes bugged out when I saw what it looked like. The flight attendant ushered me to the bed I'd be sharing with Taurus.

I went to one of the seats and pressed a button; a curtain blocked everyone's view of me. I had a large screen in front of me that had eleven different buttons.
Menu
Movies
Shows
YouTube
Hulu
Netflix
HBO
Food Menu
Drink Menu
Flight Attendant Call
Services
I rubbed my hands together in excitement. "This is going to be great!" I said with a smile. "Sir, please sit down. We will be taking  off after the rest of your friends board." A flight attendant said. I sat down in my chair, and turned on the massage feature. Capricorn say on the other side of me glumly. "Just so your big head doesn't get any bigger, I'm only sitting here because Taurus begged me to, and promised to never annoy me again." She muttered. I could feel her cold blue gaze from here. I turned on the curtain, and began my fun.
Can you please read my 'My Hero Academia' fanfic I have called Whisper of the Wind? I know this is annoying, so sorry ;-;
Edit: I have more reads on the mansion pics instead of an actual chapter like wHaT