Chaptèr 7

-the next day-

Astrid's POV.

I couldn't believe what hiccup did yesterday. At least he's making it up to me today. We had breakfast together that he made. He fed both our dragons. And he even cleaned my room.

He is perfect for me. He even did MY laundry. I mean I know he didn't mind touching my clothes but he still did it!!

This days going great. Right now we are walking around the village holding hands. Than out of nowhere he kissed me and said

"I love you."

"I love you too."

As the day went on we picked up a lot of things. Than at 2 he spoke up

"Ok, Astrid go get ready. Get dressed in nice clothes and we are going in a date soon."

"Uh ok Hicc."

I gave him a kiss. And he left. I wonder why. Than I noticed my ring gone again.... Oh my gods!!

Hiccup's POV.

I doubt Astrid figured out I took the ring again. She didn't notice a long time yesterday when I did. I got on toothless and we flew off to the Cove.

When we got there we started to set up everything. I got a table, and a cloth set up. Candles and a fire going.

It looked beautiful. It was around 5 when we finished and I had a few plans for tonight. I looked at the ring and said

"Toothless, tonight's the night. I have it planned out to ask Astrid to marry me. What do you think bud?"

"Rgrhbr"

"Good, I think it's perfect. Plus if war does cone again than at least I'll have a wife before I die."

After that we went to get Astrid. When we got there I just walked in. I didn't think much of it until I walked in her room.

"OH MY GODS! ASTRID IM SO SIRRY!!"

I closed my eyes and fell down the stairs. Than I heard

"HICCUP!!"

It hurt soo bad but I saw Astrid at least somewhat clothed now. She just smiled at me. I smiled back but my head hurt. Than she spoke

"Sooo, like what you saw?"

"Haha uh.... Yeah.... But I'm soo sorry!"

"Hiccup, it's ok. I mean one day when we are married it will be like nothing. So get use to it."

Than she kissed me and walked back upstairs to get fully dressed. She has a point but still. I didn't need to see yet... I mean stuff like that has crossed my mind but hmm..

After a few minutes she came back down and looked at me. She smiled and so did is. So I asked

"May I escort you malady to our date?"

"Well certainly babe!"

We walked out and she looked beautiful. Her beautiful silver dress that shines in any light. Her hair was down and curled to a perfect way.

This night will be perfect. Dad knows my plan. I had him set a meeting up in the great hall. So at 8, me and Astrid will walk in and I will propose.

We got on Toothless and flew off to the cove. She looked happy with the choice of being here. We sat down and started to eat. Than she spoke up

"So.. Have you by any chance seen my ring?"

"Wait? You lost it again?"

She has no idea. Just wait Astrid.

"Wait you don't have it? Are you serious?"

"Uh... Yeah... Did you really actually lose it?"

"OH MY GODS.... I'm so sorry!!"

"It's ok Astrid. I'll just have to make a new one....."

"I'm sorry Hiccup..."

She teared up a little and I felt bad. But she can't know I have it yet. I got up and held her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and I just brushed my hand through her hair.

"Astrid, babe it's ok.... It's fine."

"No Hiccup it isn't. That ring is what got me through it when u were hurt and left me.."

Wow.... I had no ideas it meant so much... At least it will be all worth it.

I kissed her and said

"Astrid it's ok. I love you. That's what matters."

Than I kissed her. She kissed back and next thing you know.. We were on the table.. We got a little intense but we stayed clothed. I wish we didn't....

After we laid down looking at the starts. Than I noticed it was 7:54... Crap

"Astrid, we have to go. My dad called a meeting at 8. I'm sorry"

"It's ok... We are at least together for it."

We got on Toothless and left off. By the time we got there, everyone was there. I was glad too. Than I heard my dad call me up

"Hiccup! Son, get up here with me. Bring a Astrid too!"

We got up there and he winked at me. I knew what to do....

Astrid's POV.

Hiccup and I went on to the stage in front of everyone.... I was so confused. Than as I was looking at everyone I heard Hiccup get on the ground.

I looked over to see him on one knee.... Why is he.... OH MY GODS!!! Than he spoke.

"Astrid, we have been through great times and terrible times together. We have become best friends and I love you. I need you in my life. So will you, Astrid Hofferson, do me the honor of becoming your husband?"

I am speechless. I couldn't talk. I just looked at my ring. The same ring he just said he DIDNT HAVE!! But I can't be mad after that. So I finally spoke up

"Yes! Yes Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III I will! I will always be yours!"

Than I kissed him and the crowd yelled! I couldn't believe it! I'm getting married to the man I love. I have my ring on my finger and we stood there kissing a few minutes. Than Stoick spoke up

"Now that my son has found a mate! We will set up for a wedding and a celebration!!"

Than he said something to Hiccup,

"I'm proud to call you my son. Take care of her Hiccup."

I started to cry and Hiccup held me. It's hard to believe I'm finally going to be with him for good. To be in his bed and to be at his side. This night was perfect.

I couldn't ask for anything else in the world. I have all I need now with him by my side. The perfect ending to the best date ever!!!

-authors note-

Hey I'm sorry if this is a short update. I really am. Tell me what you think of it though with comments.

And I'm sorry, but I probly can't update till Sunday because I have my graduation party tomorrow. So fam is coming and close friends. Just letting y'all know.

Thanks for liking my books. Peace

~poseidonskid1~