Chapter Three

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!"

You had just arrived to Tsunade's office. When you entered, you found the Hokage herself sitting behind her desk, at her side was standing a woman with a pig between her arms.

Also, there was a man leaning against the desk with a cigarette in his mouth.

You swallowed nervously.

"Granny Tsunade! I brought (Y/N) just like a you asked." Naruto beamed.

Tsunade closed the book that was open in front of her "Yes, thank you Naruto. You may leave now."

"Actually, I think he should stay." The dude with the cigarette spoke.

"Well if you say so, Asuma."

So that's Asuma... The guy that saved me... You thought.

"What is it Asuma-sensei?" Naruto asked as he slightly cocked his head to the right, clearly intrigued now. And so were you. You were curious, and also nervous about what Asuma and Tsunade wanted to discuss.

"You see, while I was out on a mission with Kurenai and her team, we happened to find (Y/N) collapsed in the woods, seemingly from exhaustion and the lack of food. But Hinata's Byakugan saw some enormous chakra inside of her. Most likely a Bijuu's chakra."

Naruto's eyes widened as his jaw fell to the floor "WHAT?!"

Tsunade continued "Yes, which means she is a jinchuuriki. I suppose you aren't aware of that either, are you (Y/N)?"

what the hell... That's not possible, you thought. You were a hundred percent convinced that you don't posess any bijuu powers inside you.

"M-me?! A jinchuuriki?! T-that's impossible! I've never experienced any symptoms that could possibly prove I'm a jinchuuriki!"

Tsunade held up her hand "Let me finish. Of course you couldn't have released any of it's power, because it's strongly sealed inside of you. Haven't you ever wondered about the weird shape on your stomach?"

Sweat started trickling down your forehead... could it be...?

"Well...Yeah..."

"In addition to that, that seal could only be executed by the Fourth Hokage, and another man... Uchiha Madara."

"Uchiha...Madara..." You spoke slowly from the shock you were experiencing. Everyone knows him. The famous Uchiha Madara. But to think...he has sealed a bijuu inside of you... Does thar mean that you ever met him? You couldn't remember. Your childhood memory was sort of hazy.

Asuma took his turn to speak again "There were rumors that say Madara's alive. But now they've been confirmed since you're living proof. Madara is alive."

Naruto clenched his fists and scowled "That bastard...how could he..."

Right now, you were shaking, in shock, lost between your racing thoughts and reality. It was a lot to take in.

"Knowing Madara, he doesn't do anything without a purpose."

Tsunade spoke again "(Y/N), Naruto, have you ever heard about the Juubi?"

You both exchanged confused glances "The Juubi?"

"Yes, the secret ten-tailed beast. Long ago, the Rikudou Sennin created nine tailed beasts. But how? That's because he, himself, was the ten-tails' junchuuriki. There was a beast calles the Juubi. Before his death, in order to keep the Juubi at bay, Rikudou Sennin divided the ten-tails' chakra, creating nine tailed beasts, which were sealed later on inside people."