57 - Cemetery

> Sunday Morning

Hannah was already back from the medical mission.
Hoseok was already traveling to Jeju to shoot for a comercial and Dance Diary with Mei after going to the medical mission.

-

Hannah dialled Namjoon's phone. He didn't pick up right away as always. Because she wasn't one of his women so why would he bother, right?

Hannah:
   "Aishh, this guy!"

After another try, Namjoon finally answered.

Namjoon:
  "Hannah I'm really busy right now."

Hannah:
  "I called your secretary. She said you were on your day off."

Namjoon:
   "I'm busy having my day off."

Hannah closed her eyes as she was trying to convince herslef not to yell at him. So she tried to calm herself and tried to use a kind tone of voice.

Hannah:
   "This would be the last time. I just needed to visit Aunt Mely. And also the  - cemetery."

She could hear Namjoon heaving a sigh.

Namjoon:
   "Fine. I seriously hope this would be the last time, Hannah."

Hannah just rolles her eyes while laughing. Then the two decided to meet at Elysha's café

Fast forward to make us all forget how Hannah told Namjoon that he wasn't her type.

#LDatingAJeon

-

Namjoon looked at the boquet of flowers on Hannah's lap.

Namjoon:
  "I thought the one year flower delivery has ended?"

Hannah nodded.

Hannah:
  "This was the owner's idea. She came to me on a Valentine's day and told me that she liked to send me more flowers every month. The old woman was fascinated to the tragic love story."

Namjoon just nodded.

Hannah:
   "Let's go to the cemetery first."

Namjoon just looked straight ahead while thinking when and how would he escape from being his driver in going there.

-

Cemetery

Hannah saw the same flower placed on top of his grave. She remembered she also saw a single flower left their before.

Hannah:
  "Who are you?"

Namjoon was just a few steps behind her. That's what he would mostly do. And since they already knew that it wasn't Min Yoongi's body, there's no sense of mourning for it.

Hannah was still holding the boquet of flowers.

Hannah:
  "So you have an admirer, huh? Someone's been constantly sending you a flower. I guess you wouldn't mind if I'll give this to Mr. Min?"

He smiled as she placed the flowers on Mr. Min's grave. Just beside 'Min Yoongi's tomb.

Namjoon:
  "Hannah stop talking to the dead. He might answer you."

Hannah smirked while looking at Kim Namjoon.

Hannah:
   "That would be nice. So I'll know why I'm crying over a mistaken dead body. I'll know who this man is. I felt so dumb right now."

Hannah stared at Mr. Min's grave. How she wished she could tell him that his son was alive. How she wished they were given a chance to  be reunited. Just like the day Yoongi brought her to the home where he grew up.

Hannah:
   "Let's go, Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon:
  "To Aunt Melly?"

Hannah:
   "To the cliff."

-

_________________________

TGU OUT XD