Prologue

Mesmerized

© Copyrighted by Eiramana325

All Rights Reserved 2014

Meet Mr. Playboy, JX Montecillo and Ms. Naive, Joelle Mateo.

What will happen if they meet?  They have opposite point of view when it comes to romance.  

For JX, he didn't believe in love especially in love-at-first-sight.  Girls for him are just for fun , he never experience courting any girl as they are the one who keeps on following him.  Never had any serious relationship but all flings.  His friends call him, Mr. Playboy!

For Joelle, she is so naive about romance talks and things.  She grow up guarded by her two brothers and not allowed to have a crush or boyfriend until she finished her studies.  Whatever her Kuya said, she believes it.  No crush since birth!  NCSB.  Her friends call her, Ms. Naive!

Will there be possibility that they fall with each other?

 JX POV

“Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first sight? I'm not, but when I saw her picture on my computer screen, I can't keep my eyes off her beautiful face and I got the fastest heartbeat I ever felt. I'm mesmerized! But who is she?”

Those are the words that Jonas Hendrix (JX) Montecillo utters to himself when he first saw the picture of the stunning lady with his nephew while he was browsing the status on his facebook account.

“She has the most enchancing smile that I ever seen. Whenever I closed my eyes – her chinky eyes that is full of life and joy always flashes in my memories as if she's smiling - ONLY at me! Even in my dreams, she's hunting my subconscious! She's always on my mind!”

“Am I in love? Did I fell in love at the first sight of her picture? Funny! Or better say, crazy!”

“I need to find her. . . I need to meet her. . . in person!”

 Joelle POV

 Dumilat ang singkit kong mata. Nang makita ko ang cover picture niya sa FB.

 Wow, Yummy! Ang guapo pala nito. Kahit saan anggulo mo tingnan – makalaglag underwear daw. Iyon ang laging sinasabi ng mga friends ko pag may nakitang guapo! Nakikigaya lang!

Para kong na-hypnotized - am I mesmerized?

Yehey! May crush na ko, siya ang una kong crush!

 But as I continue to browse his timeline. . . YUCK! So PDA!

Turn-off na ko sa kanya! Hmp!