Chapter one

GD's pov.
I came home from school to see my dad sitting on the couch. He seemed pretty angry. Ever since my mother past away, he has been abusing and raping me. I don't know why he does that. He just does. Maybe he misses my mother. I look like my mom.

I go to walk upstairs, but I feel a pair of hands on my waist. My father turned me around and kissed me roughy. I wanted him to stop. But he wouldn't. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off of me. But he was too strong, I was too weak. Next thing you know, he picks me up and takes me to his room and locks the door.

I tried to run to the door, but he put his arm in front of me and grabs me. He threw me onto his bed and took off my clothes then his. He turned me around to where my face was planted in the pillow and my ass was sticking up. He took is dick and rammed into me dryly and roughly. I moaned in pain but he kept going.

"F-father, p-please s-s-stooop!" I pleaded. "That's not my name baby boy. And I will not stop." My father said as he kept fucking me really hard. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I kept feeling pain and not pleasure. All I wanted and needed tonight was to sleep. I just want this to be over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP's pov.
School was boring as usual. All the kids were so annoying but one. Jiyong. He was really shy and quiet. He didn't really look up, he just looks down playing with his thumbs. I noticed that he sits by himself at lunch. So I went and sat with him. He didn't say anything. He didn't even eat. So I decided to start a conversation with him.

"Hi. I'm Seunghyun, and you are?" I held out my hand for him to shake. He grabbed my hand and said "I'm Jiyong. It's so nice to meet you." His voice was so adorable. "Aren't you going to eat?" "I am not hungry. I just got it cause....well I don't know." His eyes started to tear up. I didn't understand if I said something I wasn't suppose to. So I apologized but he said I didn't do anything.

I got up and sat next to him. I lifted his chin to look me in the eyes. I asked him what was wrong, but all he did was hug me and cried into my chest. At that moment, I thought he was getting bullied at school. But it turns out he is popular. But then I thought there was something going on at home. I wanted to ask, but we just meet like not even 5 minutes ago. So I didn't try to ask.

After 10 minutes went by, he let go and apologized. "It's okay. I'm here for you. What's wrong?" Why the hell did I just ask that? "My-my father." At that moment, my eyes grew wider and bigger. I just pulled him closer to me and just told him to cry.

Then right before I was about to ask about his father, the bell rung and it was time to go home. I was about ask Jiyong for his phone number,  but right before I turned around to ask, he was gone. He was running down the hallway. I should've caught up but I decided to let me go. But for some reason, I can't get him off of my mind.

--------------------------------------------
GD's pov.
"D-daddy please. I don't want to keep going!" I whined and whined, but he wouldn't stop raping me. "Baby boy, you know I won't stop until I cum right into you. Do you know I can get you pregnant? I bet you didn't know that Jiyong. I will get you pregnant and have my kids. Until then, expect to keep raping you." At that moment I didn't know what to do, other than ball my eyes out while my father continued to rape me.

Thank you for reading the first chapter. I just added the song Cafe by BigBang so you guys can have something to listen to. Or you can just listen to your own music. I find reading while listening to music is less boring.