Chapter 1

*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and most of this scene. These rights are to both J.K. Rowling for her wonderful world of HP and Uncle Rick for PJO along with HoO

A boy crept up the old rickety stair of the ancient mansion. As he arrived at the door at the end of the corridor, he noticed an old man waiting outside the door. The man was listening intently to the sounds from beside the crack of the door. The boy tried to ignore the old man, but he had an aura surrounding him that he would die soon, so the boy tried to stay as far from him as possible while trying to listen in on the conversation.

A husky voice said, "-We cannot wait any longer Wormtail! You have already made too many mistakes! My patron has agreed that if we have anymore Bertha Jorkins again, I must find another servant. Luckily I was able to persuade her to keep you till I at least have my own body again. No matter, my patron has requested that I MUST rise by the end of the year in order to free her from the abys that she resides in. She will allow us to finally stop the boy who lived. We have waited too long to put an end to Harry Potter. My patron and I have already made plans on how to deal with Potter. Our agreed upon spy is present at Hogwarts school."

The boy was confused as to why they were mentioning a pig's disease and who this Harry Potter fellow was. 'All in time' a voice replied. He shivered. The voice sounded oddly familiar to-

MASssTER?! We have company!

'A snake. Who keeps a freaking snake that big as a pet, besides Hades?' he thought. The boy cloaked himself in shadows to avoid being spotted. Even though he knew that this was a dream he wasn't taking any chances.

"Ah Nagini! You have returned from your hunt and transporting the message to her. Well Wormtail it looks like we have company."

The door at the end of the corridor swung open to reveal the appearance of a man kneeling infornt of a red, comfy chair infront of the fireplace. The boy's head was filled with splitting headache. The boy could feel this man's fractured soul. He knew who this man was. It was Tom Riddle also known as Lord Voldemort, or the Dark Lord of the wizarding world.

Somewhere along Long Island Sound, New York, that very same boy woke up within the Hades cabin startled.