Wife

When we get out the car a fine ass god walked and said. "Who's the kid for." "Hers." One guy says. "Is this the kid on the file." "Yeah." "Can someone please tell me what is going on.?!" I ask on the verge of crying. "I swear to god if you start fucking crying I will kill you!" I didnt say anything and sucked up my tears. "Get them both to there rooms and when the baby is asleep send her to my room." The sex god told the men. Archer wouldn't go to sleep he wanted to play and it was 11 at night. The sex god came in and said, "Why is he not asleep yet ive been waiting for over an hour?" "He doesn't want to sleep." "Ok follow me." I walked behind him with Archer in my hands. "Sit." I did as told. "You are here because I need a wife so I can get my family business passed to me. You were perfect very attractive no family and that little boy. Our cover story could be we are married and kept it low key. Then we had a kid and went  public." I thought about it and hey what do I have to loose except for Archer. Speaking of Archer he is still up. "Giovanni." "What?" "I'm Giovanni." "I'm Mel and this is Archer." He walked over to me and took Archer into his hands. Seconds later Archer was asleep. Then he took him in the bed and said "Are you going to join us?" "Yes can I go grab something?" "Yes." I ran to archers room and grabbed a blanket for him then went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. When I went back in Gio was on his phone  with Archer on his chest sleep. I got in the bed and he put an arm around me. "What are you doing?!" "If you are going to be my wife you need to get used to me." I didnt say anything instead I just went to sleep.