Why Dont You Take It Off Me

Mel's POV
I've been thinking a lot about my feelings about Gio and I feel like day by day I start to fall for him. It hasn't been that long but after being stuck in the house with him for so long I got attached to him. I don't want him to find out though. Today I was going to spend my day fixing Jonathan's room because I'm tired of me, Gio, and him all in one bed so I'm going to fix his room just how he would like it. Jonathan is sleep at the moment, Gio is at work and the I told the maids they have the day off. I connect my phone to my speaker and play my music but not to loud so I can hear when Jonathan wakes up. I start singing SZA then my music turns off and I turn around to see Gio standing at the door with the first two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, his jacket in his hand and his sleeves rolled up. "Did you do this yourself ?" He asks
"Yea , I was tired of Jonathan sleeping with us and the only reason he didn't want to sleep in here was because he didn't like it." He walked out for a good 5 minutes as I put the finishing touches on his room and came back with a sleeping Jonathan in his hands. He laid him down then grabbed my hand to walk out while turning the light off.  ‼️room at top‼️ We walked to our room and he sat down on the bed and pulled me on his lap. I started to itch my bra line and he asked " Are you ok ?" "Yea my bra just itches." "Well take it off.!" "Why don't you take it off for me.!" He looked at me for a while then took my shirt off. He kissed the outline of my bra then slowly rubbed his fingers along the straps. He unclipped it then watched my boobs spring out. He licked his lips and focused on them like a test he had to pass or he would fail the semester. He laid me down on the bed and stood up to take his clothes off. He was left in only underwear while I still had my pants off. He got on top and started taking my pants off. When he got to my underwear he stopped and admired this moment. He then took my underwear off and waisted no time. He slid in me and I instantly screamed. He was so big and I expected it to hurt but it felt so good. He went slow at first but after he realized I could take it he went deeper and faster. After a while he pulled out and kissed half my body and the Jonathan started crying. "OOOOMMMMGGGG JONATHAN!!" He yelled. He kissed me then put pants on to go get Jonathan . I grabbed his shirt and new underwear and fell straight asleep with me and Gio's moment on my mind.