let me know | 21

"Cut!" The director yelled and all the boys ran away from the cameras.

"Good job!" Namjoon showed thumbs up for everyone in the dressing room. Everyone talked a little bit and started changing their clothes to go home. They have just filmed a new 'RUN BTS' episode. Of course Seokjin was the only one who didn't talk. At the beginning of the episode, Namjoon told the camera that their hyung was sick and that his throat hurted so much he couldn't speak. So Seokjin quietly sat between Jungkook and Hoseok while they were playing games.

While leaving the building, Seokjin noticed that he forgot his phone in the dressing room. He quickly rushed back inside, leaving his band members wait for him in the van. He ran to the dressing room and almost bumped into a staff member.

"Seokjin-ssi! Is this your phone?" She showed Seokjin his phone. He nodded and bowed, taking his phone from the staff's hand. He showed her a little smile and and ran away back to the van.

~

"Guys! They posted it today!" Hoseok yelled in the living room.

"The run episode?" Yoongi asked, head sticking out of his room.

"Yeah!" Hoseok showed his phone screen to Yoongi and the older nodded, hiding his head back into his room.

Seokjin wanted to see what armys thought about the new run episode and went to his secret instagram account.

Btstrashlol

503 likesBtstrashlol okay jin is sick then why did they film the episode now???? couldn't they like wait until jin is not sick and can talk ??? bighit y'all ignorant, really give jin the rest he needs ya snakes321 commentsSunshinehoop but do u rem...

503 likes
Btstrashlol okay jin is sick then why did they film the episode now???? couldn't they like wait until jin is not sick and can talk ??? bighit y'all ignorant, really give jin the rest he needs ya snakes
321 comments
Sunshinehoop but do u remember the interview like couple of weeks ago??? jin didn't talk there either and he looked really sick... im worried
VKOOKKK probably like a normal flu or something. why u gotta exaggerate everything
theoryexpert but what if jin lost his voice and thats why hes not talking???? or hes seriously sick and bighit is hiding something
iamjinious omg i hope he's okay ): also what if what @theoryexpert says is true???? omg im gonna cry

Kpopboo

2537 likesKpopboo !trending everywhere on social media! rumors about kim seokjin (JIN) from BTS losing his voice? not talking in interviews or in 'BTS RUN' episodes? even spotted by the fans in public and not talking to them? anonymous staff membe...

2537 likes
Kpopboo !trending everywhere on social media! rumors about kim seokjin (JIN) from BTS losing his voice? not talking in interviews or in 'BTS RUN' episodes? even spotted by the fans in public and not talking to them? anonymous staff member says jin didnt speak with her either? No official answer from Bighit entertaiment.
1503 comments
NamuRM he's clearly sick and bighit doesn't do anything!!! imma go fly to korea real quick
Bluevelvet i don't stan BTS but i have seen pictures and videos of him.... i can clearly see that he's sick and that he can't talk... he didn't talk to his members during the interview or during the Run bts thingy
Pabojim @bluevelvet totally agree!! rm said in the beginning that jin's throat hurted but it means that jin can still speak or at least whisper something! but he didn't even open his mouth

Oh no.