best of me | 31

The first thing Seokjin saw when he woke up was a large bag laying right in front of him on the floor. He curiously picked it up and looked inside, seeing a lot of his favorite snacks.

But who gave it to him? Yoongi? No, Yoongi was still soundly asleep. Or maybe he was faking it. Who knows. Min Yoongi is one strange man. Then could it be–

A sudden loud noise outside the room interrupted Seokjin's thoughts and he hurriedly left his comfy bed to investigate who could cause such noise so early in the morning.

He heard quiet cursing from the kitchen and rushed there, seeing Jungkook in front of the table, staring at his own hand.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked up and noticed Jin's confused face, "Oh, I just hit my head on the shelf and then I accidentally cut my hand. No worries, hyung."

The older looked at him weirdly. What, is his face also covered in blood?

Seokjin didn't answer, his throat hurt too much. So he just walked over to Jungkook, grabbed his wrist and started to pull him somewhere.

"Hyung hyung please don't hurt me!!"

~

"Thanks Seokjin hyung." Jungkook looked at his bandaged hand, and then at his hyung. Seokjin looked really proud. And cute. And handsome. And kissable. And Jungkook needed to finish what he started.

"I gotta go!" Jungkook hurriedly stood up and ran away, leaving the older alone in the bathroom.

Seokjin just shrugged his shoulders and went to the living room to watch some tv. He could hear Jungkook doing something in the kitchen, but he ignored the loud sighing and quiet complaints and continued to watch the new drama.

~

"I made a cake." Jungkook walked into the living room with a large chocolate cake in his hands. He put it on the small table in front of Seokjin, and looked at the older's reaction.

Seokjin was staring at the cake with heart eyes. Maybe Jungkook was hallucinating, but it looked like Seokjin's mouth started watering.
Well, it was Seokjin. Seokjin loved food. It was a very good idea to give his hyung food if someone wanted Seokjin to love the them.

Seokjin looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes. Usually Jungkook couldn't even make himself breakfast, but there he was, standing right in front of Seokjin , face and hands smeared with chocolate.

Kim Seokjin was impressed.

Seokjin nodded excitedly, and Jungkook could swear he saw his hyung's eyes sparkling. Pretty.

"Oh and hyung, did you see my note? In the bag?"

Jin looked at Jungkook and blinked. So it was from Jungkook.

He shook his head and watched how Jungkook's face turned from happy to confused.

"Oh, you should check it out." And with that, Jungkook left. Probably to play overwatch in his room.

Well, if Jungkook wanted Seokjin to check the note, then he would check it.

So Seokjin rushed to his and Yoongi's room, picking up the bag and throwing all the snacks on his bed, not caring if the snacks fell on the floor. And there it was, a little note laying in front of him.

To Seokjin hyung

Seokjin hyung
I love you
Please eat these snacks while thinking of me (only me!!)

your kook