이십일 [ narration ]

5:45 am [ narration ]

"Let's watch movies!" Lucas said while smiling.

"oh okay then." Jungwoo said softly and he switched the tv on.

Lucas sat on the couch and he hugged a pillow.

"what do you want to watch?" Jungwoo asked.

"I don't know, it's up to you." Lucas said.

Jungwoo shrugged, he sat beside him and waited for the movie to play.

--

The movie was boring and they both fell asleep on the couch.

The door opened, revealing Jungwoo's roommate. Ten gasped and he quickly pulled Johnny inside.

"Look at them." Ten said with smile.

"Oh." Johnny blurted out and he took his phone from his pocket.

Johnny took some pictures of them as well as Ten. They even took a selfie with the sleeping males.

"Should we wake them up?" Ten asked with a giggle. Johnny shook his head in disagreement.

---

Lucas opened his eyes slowly and he saw Jungwoo who is sleeping on the top of him.

Lucas smiled, he ran his fingers through the other male's hair but he stopped and pretended to be asleep when Jungwoo moved.

Jungwoo opened his eyes and when he realized that he was on top of Lucas, He immedietly stood up but he stumbled.

Lucas chuckled and he shut his eyes open. He stood up and he helped Jungwoo to stand up.

Jungwoo ran to the kitchen while cupping his heated face with his both hands and Lucas followed him while laughing.

---♡---