이십오 [ narration ]

6:01 pm [ narration ]

Johnny knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Ten opened it.

Ten looked smiled at him but his expression changed immedietly when he saw Lucas with him.

"Why did you bring him here?" Ten said while crossing his arms.

"He would like to explain." Johnny said and he pulled Ten closer to him.

"Okay, go inside." Ten said.

"Thank you." Lucas said with a smile before entering.

"Let's leave them for a while, okay?" Johnny said softly and he grabbed Ten's arm before walking.

--

"Hey Jungwoo."

Jungwoo heard Lucas' deep voice but he pretended to be asleep.

Lucas lay beside Jungwoo and he ran his fingers through the other male's hair.

"I really don't have a girlfriend, it was just a prank. I didn't know that you'll block me because of that stupid prank." Lucas said with a frown.

Jungwoo opened his eyes and he slapped Lucas' shoulder.

"You- I thought it was real! You didn't know that I cried! I l-like you L-Lucas." Jungwoo said weakly with his eyes brimming with tears.

"Y-You like me?" Lucas asked, shocked. Jungwoo nodded while clutching onto Lucas' shirt.

"I need to go." Lucas said.

"W-Why?" Jungwoo asked.

"B-because I'm so confused right now. I need to think." Lucas said and he wiped Jungwoo's tears.

"A-are we not friends anymore?" Jungwoo said sadly.

"No, Jungwoo. We're still friends. I'll see you soon. okay? bye." Lucas said before walking out without looking back at Jungwoo.

---♡---