Why are we fighting each other?

Year 68,000 A.C, the current time when Atlas tells his part of the story. "Do you understand what I mean? Is this getting anywhere to you?" Atlas ask. Quinshy can't stop but wonder, "This doesn't make any sense. Were you watching the Earth when One was still a kid?" Atlas look at Quinshy and sigh. Sherlock, Krow, and Lythan sat down on the ground thinking. "Slow down. I'll get there," Atlas spoke with sadness. Sherlock stood up and ask, "What was One like back then?" Atlas smiled. "He is just like the Keto that you so much but more than what One can actually do back then. Hence, they are the same person, "Atlas change his tone. Everyone went quiet. "As I was saying. One is still a person from the inside. The way he is doing on the outside seems like he is an actual monster which is true to his part," Atlas continued. "He is much more than what you think." Lythan stared at Sherlock. "You said that One's younger sister loves him as a person. Why is that?" Lythan ask. Atlas shrugged with no clue. "Five years after One gain his blessings, there was no conflict involve with One nor his family. He learned that the blessings given by the Creator was astounding.

One decided to grant his sister's happiness which he did. He made is sister into his lover." Sherlock blush while the others were disgust. "Wait! Are you saying that he married Sherlock?! His own blood sister?" Krow shouted. Atlas close his eyes and said, "Yes, he did married her, but it wasn't Sherlock but Sharlotte. Sherlock died of an illness caused by Quincy. 2 years before, Quincy decided that it was time for Sherlock to go, so that Lord Creator can go back. He used an incurable disease that can't be cure including One's blessings." Sherlock broke into tears. Quinshy eyes verted downward in pity. Krow ask, "Did One knew what was going on?" Atlas bit his lip and broke into tears. "He never knew when he realize that there was a room that he never been to. He checked the room and found Sherlock's dead body." Quinshy broke into tears, "How much does he have to suffer?!" "There was a price that Quincy set without Sharlotte knowing anything. One takes the blessing, and Sherlock dies out. Those were the condition. This blessing was so strong that not even Lord Creator knew how powerful it was." Sherlock ask, "What happened after that?" Atlas close his eyes and show a vision from that incident.

One screamed in agony. In the dark room lies the death of his sister, his hair and eyes turn pure white no darkness engulfing them. Sharlotte came running into the room and saw One in anger. "You dare curse me with this, Lord Creator?! You shall pay the consequence for what you have done," One shouted. Sharlotte moved back in fear. "I didn't know that this would happen," Sharlotte explain. One walk towards Sharlotte and grab her by the shoulder. "You are damned for the rest of eternity, Lord Creator. Chancelor and Advisor will die for this," Sharlotte screams, "No! Not them but me!" Chancelor and Advisor roll down the stairs dead like a ragdoll. Sharlotte cries. One throw Sharlotte in the air and punch her to the wall. Sharlotte got stuck on the wall and said her last words, "Thank you very much Keto. I'll be seeing you in some time soon." The wall tumbles down and One saw Sharlotte's marriage ring and cried. "I'll keep the ring to remember you, Lord Creator." One grab Advisor and Chancelor set them nearby Sherlock's body. This room will be maintain for the eternity so no one can find this room. "I will reset this disgusted universe to the way it should be." A bright light engulfs brighter and brighter. It reach the end of the universe here on out. One split himself into two. "You are Atlas. You will hold my dearest memories and will stay here watching over this tomb," One commanded. Atlas looked at One. "What will happen to you?" Atlas ask. One look away from him and said, "I'll find a way to reunite our family." Atlas cried, "You know you can actually bring them back right?" One look at Atlas, "It'll hurt their pride, so I'll wait no matter how long it will take."

Quinshy's eyes widened. "He can reset the universe at will?" Quinshy ask. Lythan walk towards and said, "He can bend anything to the way he wants. Unbeatable, unkillable, he can do anything he wants. Just what is he?" Atlas close his eyes and said, "He is human who obtain an eternal blessing from the Creator of everything." Sherlock look at Atlas. Atlas realize that Sherlock was staring him for a long period of time. "Is there anything you want to know?" Atlas ask. Sherlock got flustered. "You seem to have his appearance by a closer glimps," Sherlock looked away as she whispered. "Thanks. I've always thought that I'm not human but a personification of a certain kind," Atlas smiled with tears. Lythan walk towards Atlas and grab him by the neck. Quinshy and Krow grab Lythan. "So you want to know how to kill One permanent?" Atlas ask. Lythan answer, "Yes, I want to kill him." Quinshy pull Lythan back. "You know that killing One is killing Keto as well." Lythan's eyes verted down. "The only way to kill him is to let him do the job," Atlas said, "He does the script on how he should do things." Lythan shouted, "Quit screwing around with me! Let One do what he wants and die? It won't work the way he wants." Quinshy said, "Lythan." Krow walk to Sherlock to calm her down. "You want to kill Keto. Over my dead body," Sherlock shouted. Lythan gave Sherlock a deathstare. Sherlock's eyes stay firm. "Do you know what is One like, Sherlock?" Lythan ask. "Do you want to know what he did to innocent people? Have you seen him face to face before today?" Sherlock's eyes closed, and she said, "One is still Keto. No matter what everyone say. I will stay by his side at all cost." A bright light emits from Sherlock. Everyone cover themselves from the bright light. Atlas stare at the bright light. "This feels nostalgic," Atlas said with tears.