Chapter Four

MMSMMP-Chapter Four

Micheal POV

It was about two in the morning and Max was still sitting in his office going over paper work."She's scared of wolves." I yelled as I busted open his office door.He growled lowly at me.I knew I should have knocked out of respect for my alpha.But I didn't need an alpha right now I need my bestfriend.

He sighed loudly"Why is she afraid of wolves." He asked.While making me sit down in a chair."I don't no but she's afraid of them.She's afraid of me.How I'm I suppose to tell her she's my mate and I'm a werewolf when she's afraid of wolves." I said.I put my head In my hands.

Max came next to me and patted my back."Look dude how about you gain her trust and make her like you.That way when she finds out she might not think wolves are so bad." He said while trying to cheer me up.But I could still hear some anger in his voice.

I knew that he still held resentment towards robin since she stole his car.But since she was my mate he was trying not to show it.I sat up in my chair and looked at him"And if that doesn't work then what I'm I going to do because I'm not letting het go." I said with my wolf coming out at the end.

"Like you said she is your mate and human or not she still has a pull towards you." He said while walking back to his desk.

I brightened up at his comment because she was in fact my mate.Which meant she felt the pull and the sparks but it wasn't as strong.I just need a plan to get her."So max how do you suppose I make her fall for me." I asked.

He raised his eyebrow at me"Well she does love Tommy.So you should go with making the kid like you.And besides girls think it's attractive when guys play with kids." He said while smirking.I rolled my eyes but I knew he was right.I had to get to the kid first then I'd have a better chance at getting robin.

"So is that your only idea." I asked.He shrugged his shoulders"Other than be nice to her and show her that you care." He said."Oh I already do that and she seems to not like it in fact she ignores it." I said.My wolf was whimpering and complaining about me getting my mate to like me.

"Look at her point of view.She was homeless and had to steal to survive even if that meant my car." He said while adding on the last part.

I glared at him"I'm aware of the fact that she steals." I growled out frustrated."Well then you should know that her growing up in the streets weren't easy.She couldn't have been all nice and soft now could she." He said while shuffling through some papers.

I leaned back in the chair and thought.Max was right she did have a hard life.And it became harder when she took responsibility for Tommy.Then their's no telling what she's been through."I need to get to know her more." I found myself saying out loud.

"Well that would be a good start ." Max said while looking through some more papers on his desk.I want to know more about my mate.Like what's her favorite color or her favorite food.Me and my wolf were getting happy at the thought of knowing my mate more.But getting her to open up to me was the problem.But like max said if I get through to the kid I'll get the girl.

It shouldn't be so hard kids like me I thought.I stood up quickly causing max to look up from his paperwork,that I knew I should have been helping him with."Do you wanna go for a run." I asked while looking at him.He nodded his head and stood up.

Robin's POV:

Tommy was sleeping soundly next to me.While I was wide awake next to him.I couldn't sleep even though the bed was comfy.Thoughts were running threw my head and I just couldn't shake them away.I was wondering how long it would take before they kicked us out.