Pearl X Marina- Mysteries

Pearl POV: I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I look over to the regular alarm clock with droopy eyes. I get up and stretch. I turn the alarm off and head to Marinas room. She is snoring and I take a good long look at her. She seems to be in a comfortable sleep. "Marinaaa, we got to get up..." I say while shaking her awake. "Five more minutes my Pearlie" Says the sleepy Marina. I cant resist when she calls me 'my Pearlie' so I leave her to sleep for a little bit. I go to get dressed for work. When i'm finished with getting ready I prepare a breakfast for both of us. Marina comes out of her room yawning. I turn around and see that she's not ready for work. "Marina get dressed!" I speak in a higher tone. "We don't have much time till we got to leave!". "Ok Pearl just a second" Marina says as she shuffles over to me. I turn around to cook breakfast and suddenly feel Marinas arms around me. "Marina.." I turn around and she is already asleep. I never thought someone could sleep standing up. I embrace her hug before waking her up. "Marina! Wake up!" She realizes what happens and walks back to her room with blushing cheeks. Some time passes and Marina comes out of her room finally ready. "We are gonna have to eat fast!" I say sliding breakfast on her plate. "Gotcha! I can eat quickly!" She says already with food in her mouth. We finish quickly to get to work and we put dishes away and leave our apartment. As we leave we see an inkling who is moving into our neighbors old apartment. "Hey I didn't know you were our new neighbor!" Marina exclaims. The inkling says nothing and moves his foot to trip Marina. I hold out my hands but fail to grab Marina. "OWW" Marina yells. I pull her up and we walk down the stairs to our apartment. When we are out of earshot of that fool I start comforting Marina. "Lets not worry about that-" I catch my language and think for a second. "-Jerk..". "Maybe he didn't mean to though.." Marina says as we walk to the studio. "Yeah right" I sigh "Marina he looked you straight in the eyes and held out his foot to trip you" I say. "If it was an accident any normal, nice person would've helped you up and apologized" I say straightening my crown. "Now come on lets go to work".