Pearl X Marina- Newer problems

Wolfie POV:  I listened to the fresh grooves that followed after Pearl's comment. I was a bit confused about what she meant and tried to keep up with Pearl and Marina's movement forward. I was a bit stunned at the flow of the music. Yet, it sounded familiar. The song ended right as we arrived which, was pretty satisfying on it's own. Pearl handed the phone back to Marina and she smiled. I guess the song meant something to them. I chuckled and continued alongside Lux. His tears had faded and I moved closer to him. I had felt bad for him since he beat himself up over yelling at me. I didn't want him so sad so I tried striking up a conversation. I never knew how nervous I was, especially when I didn't know a whole lot about Lux except the stories he told. Which, were kind of cryptic in detail. I didn't know about what kind of things he does with his free time.  "Hey, Lux..." I began talking to him quietly. "Yes?" Lux replied with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice. "Wha...what kind of stuff do you do with your free time?" I finished waiting for the response. His emotion was hid behind his mask. I thought about what his face looked like. "Well I enjoy a good match of turf war... and I like working for a group called... Grizzco" He said before turning to me. "You and me should work a shift sometime..." He finished. "That sounds nice..." I said before turning to see my friends waiting and staring at me and Lux. We had arrived mere minutes ago and had stopped because of us. I began to turn red from embarrassment. "Let us get a move on!" Lux declared erasing the tension and allowing me to relax. We began taking slow steps inside the mysterious building. From being in the building previously, I still hadn't figured out what the building was originally for. "Hey Lux what was this building before you used it?" I asked spurring out my words suddenly. After speaking my mind silence followed. "I don't really know what it was for, I just found it was abandoned". We began passing through the dark hallways. Lights flickered and we made our way to the main room where I heard Lux's stories before. The minions were following behind and were a bit creepy in the light. Then I heard a noise. It was a beeping that continued in a loop. The main doors were just up ahead before the lights stopped altogether. A light shimmered from Lux. I turned to see light emanating from the eye holes from his mask. I was about to question why he had lights in the mask before Pearl ran ahead and opened the doors. A dim light  entered the hallway. An inkling was sitting in the makeshift throne. Lux stepped forward and confronted the inkling. "Okay okay... I have two requests...errr ma'am sir... give us the mighty zapfish and also get off my throne" Lux said with confidence and began to move forward. "That is madame to you" The inkling finally spoke. "I'll hand over the Zapfish..." The inkling began crossing her legs. "NOT" She yelled before inklings appeared around her. "ATTACK" The inkling yelled before smoke rose up and concealed the throne. The inkling all simultaniously pulled out their weapons. "Hmmm... quite rude" Lux said before pulling out a splatterscope. "Heyeyey... that is my weapon" Pearl said pausing the tension. "No it does not belong to you it is mine..." Lux responded turning to Pearl. "Yeah but like... I use it all the time" Pearl said rolling her eyes. "Can you have the same weapon in turf war? YES!" Lux said making a point. "YO! you have no idea who you are talking to... YOU are talking to MCPRINCESS" Pearl finally said before scrunching her face, crossing her arms, and looking away. "Ughhh let's just fight them already" Wendigo added running into battle. "I WON'T forgive you" Pearl added before inking up the ground. "Minions, you know what to do!" Suddenly shadows filled the room. The lights went out and there was silence. When the lights turned back on a significant part of the floor had been covered in ink. "I taught them that..." Lux said turning to me. I smiled awkwardly and turned toward the battle. I began making my way around the side swimming through the ink to conceal myself. I then made my way to the throne where I noticed the female inkling was gone. I moved closer and closer to the enemy inklings who upon closer inspection were wearing strange garb. The clothes were similiar to Marie's when we met her in Octo Valley. I slowly moved forward through the ink before jumping out and flanking them. I splatted multiple squid kids before having to back into a corner. One of the inklings followed me to one of the corners. I was trying to recover when a splatter of ink came my way. I began to move slowly, not making any splashes in the ink. I made my way around the room this way. I ran into a roadblock where the path was covered by enemy ink. I began to panic. The inkling had followed be to this corner and I was getting ready to jump right in enemy territory. I made a leap and was splatted. "NOT WOLFIEEEEEEEE" I heard a voice yell. I blacked out.