Chapter 2

"Star! Star! Are you ready yet? We had to go now!" a voice screamed through the hall of the Diaz's home.

"Just a min Marco, I just need to finish combing my hair" Star responded as Marco stood at the front door tapping his shoes on the wooden floor. Soon light running could be heard fumbling down the staircase, Marco looked up to see Star wearing a blue sundress with stripped leg stocking, the same one she wore the day they met, a pair of purple sneakers on her toe. She made her way to him while also trying to push her bang to neatly rest above her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Marco asked

"Yeah! Let go Marco" she said dragging him out of the door with her, hearing a "Goodbye kids" from his mother. Right, when they are out of the front yard Star stopped not really sure where to go.

"Uhh...Where are we going, Marco?" she asked not knowing the way or the destination that Marco had just told her a few hours ago. With a sight Marco grabbed her hand, leading the way.

"We are going to school Star, don't you remember?"

"Na-ah," she said with a smile, causing another sight from him.

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to remember anyway, school is boring but it is also good for you. At least that what my parent said" he said while guiding her through the block of houses.

"What is a school Marco?" she asked. Her question surprised him, 'Oh right it's Star" he thought.

"Well, school is like a place where you could learn stuff or spend haft of your time being kept busy by the teachers" he answered.

"Ohhhhh, that sound really boring,"

"Yeah school could be like that sometimes" he agreed.

"Then why do we had to go there, Marco!"

"...Because everyone goes to school...also it will teach you more thing about life here on earth," Marco said, not used to explain this type of thing.

"And personally, I think you need to go to school way more than I do Star," he said with a smirk, earning a playful glare from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon they were at the Echo Greek City's Middle School, Marco was showing Star around this new place in her life.

"That the library, it where you could explore and learn on your own...you could just go there to read books and enjoy the silence atmosphere as I do," Marco said to Star

"Library?! No thanks Marco, I am never going near that place, I hate books, they are so boringggggggg" Star said

"Don't say that Star, books are great tools for you to learn freely" Marco answered back

"Nope, they are the most boring thing to ever existed!" Star countered

"Sure..., you would come around someday Star"

"No, I won't"

"Yes you will"

"NO, I won't Marco," she said loudly

"Yes, you will Star"

"What made you so sure Marco?"

"I just do, call it a hunch Star," he said simply, Star was just about to open her mouth to contest him but Marco was already done with the discussion and was dragging Star to the next sector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And this is the cafeteria, where you could buy any sort of food or drink you want," Marco said gesturing to the cafeteria where some students were buying snacks and drink.