THIRTY NINE ; REAL LIFE

❝I'M OKAY LOL.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

   WHEN GETTING OFF OF THE PLANE, ALL OF THE CAST FELT NERVOUS. They weren't nervous about the fact they are meeting Lana today, but more the fact they have to hide it from her all day until the end of her recital. Yet here they are at 12:47 PM and the recital is at 7. Meaning who knows when it will end. Well, that was a stretch, they know the recital ends at 8:30.

The group of teens walked through the airport looking for Emma or Matt. It's taken them about ten minutes and they all felt ready to give up. Well, that's what Finn said, but the rest just wanted to call. But it wasn't until Caleb spotted Emma and Matt laughing while holding hands did he perk up.

   "Guys I found them!" Caleb called out while pointing at Matt and Emma's direction.

   "About time!" Finn yelled then making his way to Emma and Matt. As Finn made his way over he abruptly stopped. "What in the world?!" He called out, and turned to his friends, he then began to laugh. "Look at their sign!"

   The group all read the giant poster board Emma and Matt held together, in front of their other hands that they were holding. They sign said; 'hello stranger things cast! Thanks for not catfishing or ghosting us!'

   After reading the sign, Sadie and Millie were the first to run towards Matt and Emma. Which was soon followed by the rest of the boys. Emma and Matt met halfway and they all collided into a group hug onto the floor.

    They all gathered in a fit of laughter and giggles but was soon interrupted by Finn. "You know some people say I'm cuter in person. What do you guys think?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

Hours have passed by and it's close to 7. Meaning all eight kids crammed into the Wilson's car and to the recital. All of them didn't mind though, they had spent all day laughing. It wasn't until Emma got a call from Lana the group panicked and they tried to stay as silent as possible - luckily it wasn't a facetime.

"Lana, hey!" Emma greeted, "Matt's here too! We're on our way to the recital right now."

"I Don't Care!" Lana yelled in a panic, "if I die just know it's because I was just informed that I have to do the show ending speech. I'm so - what - acaexcuse me." Lana spoke in a panic, her words came out jumbled and too fast to even comprehend.

"You've done it before, what's the problem?" Emma asked.

"I'm Alone This Time!" Lana yelled louder, causing Emma to lower her phone volume. "Am I on speaker?" Lana now asked.