Three weeks later

Kedan had been waiting for the call for about two weeks and counting. He revisited the club on both nights but hadn't caught sight of that mysterious woman. Despite dropping his number for her, he couldn't shake off the skepticism of his best friend, who knew Kedan as someone to casually drink with women and then pursue them later. The apparent shift in Kedan's behavior puzzled his friend, What difference did he see in her?

The answer seemed obvious, but Kedan struggled to process it. Perhaps the truth was hard to swallow after all. Ella, on the other hand, was preoccupied with paperwork but couldn't shake off thoughts of the enigmatic man from the club. Dressed in dark blue, he exuded a captivating presence that transcended his attire. She found herself constantly revisiting the piece of paper tucked under a book – his number, carefully curved. It was hers now, and the sight of his handwriting triggered a cascade of emotions. She felt lost, yet to be found by him.

Finally mustering the courage, Ella dialed the number. "Hello, you asked me to call," she spoke slowly. "And she finally called..." Kedan heard on the other end. Ella, overwhelmed, fumbled with the phone and accidentally dropped it due to her shaking shoulders. She lightly slapped her forehead, whispering, "silly girl." Another conversation doom because of her clumsiness. But on the other hand, it seemed to kedan that the heavens had given way to his prayers. He knew exactly what had happened on the other side and was destined to undo her mistakes. So, what if she was clumsy? He shrugged. Ella was very confused when she saw the exact number she had recently reached. Thoughts rushed across her mind. Should she, and what does she have to lose, nothing? So, she followed her heart. Human's most fragile tool and picked up the phone, for she had nothing to lose.  

Two days had passed since they arranged to meet up. As Ella prepared for their encounter, she heard the doorknob turn. Could it be him? Blushing at the thought, she rushed to open the door, clad only in her robe. Her face flushed even more as she saw him standing there, impeccably dressed in his suit, a knee-sicking smile playing on his lips as he handed her a single red rose. The gesture charmed her, making her wonder if he could be her prince charming after all. 

In the following weeks, Kedan and Ella found themselves caught up in a sweet romance. Their story played out in the lively city, filled with simple yet delightful moments.

From exploring art galleries to trying out new restaurants, they enjoyed each other's company, hand in hand. Walking through parks under the city lights, they discovered the joy of just being together.

Day by day, their initial awkwardness turned into stolen glances and shy smiles. They shared dreams and talked about what made them tick, deepening their connection.