Scene 1: School in Session

The sun is up, the air is fresh, alarm clocks are ringing. Across the local map 9 individual students rise from dreams far too similar. Each unaware of the events their near future holds. It's just another day to wake into and start up that all too common routine.

Like a subconscious check list, morning before school rituals are preformed. Some dragging on longer, others quick to the door. No one really enjoyed the before school start. Just a reminder of the long hours of scribbling and straining are ahead. School wasn't the highpoint for anyone, days for these few didn't see many highpoints. Every soul that walks this planet carries their own problems and issues, but some people carry far more than most can handle.

As students catch up and socialize with their companions on the walk to the public school, the few our story follows, take a very quiet journy. Separate alone and invisible even to eachother. Just like their paths they all traveled that lead them to the same spot, their lives were going to take a similar turn.

School is about to start, and the few pass eachother in the crowded front yard, everyone with the same destination.

It wasn't easy. Passing the threshold of this palace of knowledge. Subjecting yourself to be judged upon by every pair of eyes that turned your way. A common house build to show you new ways you can screw up and fail. Kye might enjoy competition, but he definitely resented the gaze of others. Every so often someone would stare, it bugged him. What did they know? Why did they have to continue looking at him? Even if it was just out of curiosity, the green eyes boy would give the on looker a good snare. An action that would cause anyone to break eye contact, but this also pasted the terms 'unfriendly' and 'delinquent' over the school years. With his occasional ditching of class, most drew the assumption he wasn't that good of an egg to begin with.

This wasn't true at all for those who knew Kye. Close up, those glorious green eyes were full of nothing but kindness. A kind of kindness that has gotten outsiders close enough to hurt him. But his practiced glare has done it's job this year in keeping new comers at bay.

The bell had already rang, but this wasn't much of a concern

The bell had already rang, but this wasn't much of a concern. Studies at home had him ahead of recent class lessons, doubled with the high marks he always got, attending class wasn't a big deal. School was a building he had to sit in for the majority of the day until he decided to return to his empty home.

He lingered in the locker area. Everyone has already swapped to their indoor shoes and reported to class. Kye didn't bother switching. If he waited a little longer, then there would be no one from the faculty to stop him from heading to the track field.

All living beings, students, have been staring at this one particular lady who have caught their eyes and attention as if they were starstruck, causing them to focus only to this beautiful individual... But is she?

She is known to be graceful, kind and stuffs that every teenage boy of this school could dream for this school celebrity. Hearing the school bell ring, the raven haired beauty heads into the locker room to swap her shoes with indoor ones.