Scene 2: Class Room

A soundless headphone wearing teen sat in the back clutching her phone close to her chest. She looked around the empty classroom knowing in an hour the giggling of other students would fill the still air. It was better to arrive to the class early to avoid the pushing and shoving of students as they hurried to their rooms. Ayume held the tips of her fingers to her throat letting out a croak of what should have been a word. 'Why did I have to be here', she thought as she fought to hold back tears. All she wanted was to speak to her classmates to try and make friends.

She wondered what friends were like but then remembered how rude everyone was to her, no one would want to be friends with the mute. Who was she kidding, Ayume smiled still choking back tears. As she put down her hand from her throat, maybe one day someone will be nice to her, and it won't be a joke. All that could be accomplished was the activity of almost not existing.

The door slams open, and hard to the point where anyone could feel the vibrations from the force of the slam. Lightly stomping in with her head lower and her fists clenched hard, Komeiji walks in with her slightly overstuffed backpack.

She barely notices Ayume, her smoldering eyes making contact with Ayume's for a split second.

Seems the "wolf" was in one of her typical moods again.

Komeiji breaks the eye contact, still trying to get the hint of a scowl off her face and failing. She takes a seat at the very back of the classroom, next to a window and just drops her heavy backpack before plopping herself into the chair. With a small sigh heard only by her, she slouches and rests her head on her arms, crossing them and laying them on the desk.

This action revealed a small cut on her cheek, the pressure making it bleed slightly and signifying that it was fresh at the very least.

Erika is the third one to enter the classroom, many students were tailing her from behind since she have arrived here. The students who are already in a classroom can notice that half of the school population is gathering in front of the particular classroom just to catch a glimpse of a beautiful individual.. A little hassle from her new fans.

As she walks to the seats, Erika turned to the crowd which they were staring at the door and waved at them.. Causing them to fangirl/boy since she noticed them. It happens everytime during the first day of the class.

Erika chose the seat that is close by the window on the front row of chairs.

She plops her butt on the seat and placed her bag under the table before pulling out a pocket book to pass some time. There she saw two particular girls behind her, one seems to have a tempered mood and the second is somehow shy or something else. Erika briefly looked away back to her pocket book, its best to leave them in their own businesses.

Ayume watched the two students with avoidant eyes. She noticed the blood slowly dripping down the ones face. I don't recognize her, Ayume thought as she rustled through her backpack. When her fingers felt what she was looking for she stood up with a smile.

Her soft steps barely made noise as she walked to the girl whose eyes peered out the window. Ayume lightly placed a Band-Aid on her desk before scurrying away back to her desk before the girl tried to talk to her.

She wasn't ready for that yet and didn't want any more judgement than she already received.

Komeiji's head snaps to Ayume  when she started to scurry, going rigid for a few brief moments. She was unsure if Ayume could feel her gaze. She wanted to make demands, to yell at her.

But she reminded herself that it was not her place to question.

It took her a full moment to finally see the bandaid on her desk and with a blink she takes it into one of her hands. She glances at the girl who gave it to her, her gaze softer than before hand.