Chapter 3

y/n- you're name
yf/n- you're full name
h/c- hair colour
e/c- eye colour
H/l- hair length
——————-—————————————
Few days hasn't been so interesting,
Just solving the same murder mystery and all that trying to figure out on who did kill the couple and why but I don't really think that we're no one near. As usual, I wake up really early, get into a shower, do the rest of my routine and go off to work.

Today after my shower and dressing up I went to make myself some breakfast. I made myself pretty simple food which was an omelette. I sat down by the table and eating while going through my social media.

Suddenly I heard this weird sound from my bathroom and I'm still get weirded out with sudden shivers going down my spine but kind of getting used to that noise (strangely). When I finished the food, I put it into the sink, not bothered to clean it up and walking out of the door

****

"I think that max is actually going insane. Just me?" Suddenly I heard a whisper in my ear and as I jumped I saw Emily looking at me while raising her eyebrows.

I looked down to see my hands crossed laying on the table and I had my face planted in and it looked like I slept for the whole morning police officer meet up. I slowly lifted my arms and head away from the table while trying to figure out on what is actually happening.

I saw officer max standing with a notebook in his hand and talking about something, and there was a lot of other police officers into the room while listening carefully. I looked back to face Emily as she chuckled again

"did you had some sleep last night?" Her smile grew while she rubbed my back. I didn't have much sleep yesterday actually, I was to busy catching up on my favourite tv show till morning time. Rubbing my eye and sitting up to act normal and professional with hope to not get noticed that I was asleep for the half of the meet up.

"I guess so, also why do you think he's insane?" She crossed her arms while on of her hand painted at max as I looked at him confused

"okay, now that is out of the way I can talk about the duties for today, I think we are close on finding the killer" turning my back to Emily, I saw her laughing but I didn't get on what was so funny so I just tiled my head back to pay attention onto max

"just a random question officer, but what are  we going to do anything about the fact that there is a famous and dangerous psychopath and killer just walking freely everywhere and not even having a clue on where he actually is?" Someone at front interrupted max with quite interesting question so I just waited for the reply quietly impatiently.

"Good question, Tyler. the fact that I was going to talk  all of you about the killer, we found the right recourses that it proves that the killer may be the famous criminal well known as Darkiplier" I just felt my heart sink knowing the fact that if he did it, and back few days when me and Emily found a print that says 'd' in there could be a mark to their future victims and what is more terrifying is that I found that on my carpet which mean that I could be next.

Even the thought could creep me out and made me not even wanting to return back to my house, having a feeling that maybe he could have been the one at my house all this time, but I just knew that I live quite far away from the city and live more as into the woods and calmer area could have been someone else because there would be no possible way for him to go and find my house.

"Y/n and Emily will do the job that will be most dangerous but it will boost them to get into higher level like the rest of you here" my thought got completely interrupted but max mentioning my name and I got really confused and flustered. "Thank you for participating for the mission and go get back to work" as he finished his sentence all workers stood up and made way out of the room which leaves only me, Emily and max alone in the room.