A~REPORT

"Please report, Mr. Henshaw." Owen requests. They finally had a small break in their schedule for a double team meeting, but they didn't have long before they needed to load up on the bus to go to the next city.

"I did as I was asked, and dug deeper into Sang's past." Corey says as he shuffles then taps a stack of papers on the desk in front of him. "You all have a copy of my report in front of you. I had to dig deep, and I mean really deep, to find this stuff, and it isn't pretty.

The sound of paper rustling sounds throughout the small hotel room, as the fourteen men, all crammed onto whatever space they can fit on, start looking over the packet of papers they were given.

"So Sang Sorenson was born in Illinois," Corey begins his debriefing, "but there isn't any official record of her birth. Digging into her birth certificate, I found that it was an exact copy of her sister, Marie's. As is her social security card. I'm stumped on how she's made it this far in life without someone finding out this information, especially since she was in the system for the last half of her teen years. She's the epitome of falling through the cracks."

"Do we know anything about her parents?" Kota asks.

"Her father is David Sorenson, and her step-mother is Margaret Sorenson. She has a half-sister, who I've already named, but there are literally no records of her birth mother. If we could get a sample of her DNA somehow, I might be able to run some kind of mitochondrial DNA test to figure out her mother's side, but it's a reach, and something that will take a lot of time to do." Corey answers.

"What do we know about her childhood? I'm honestly fucking worried about her. She's not been her usual cheerful self. She's jumpy and always fucking looking around her surroundings, like something is going to jump out at her at any minute." Gabriel says.

"Here's where I had to do some digging. Her childhood seemed normal until she was around eight. School pictures and records are all on file. Then it's like she dropped off the face of the earth until she ended up in foster care. I had to a few illegal things to find out information about her in those in between years. Her step-mother abused her horribly. She nearly died of hypothermia after having been tied in the shower for two days."

Angry noises fill the room as all the men realize the extent of the abuse she endured. North gets up and leaves the room, and Silas follows after him.

"Calm down, gentlemen. Nothing can be done about it now. It happened in the past, and she obviously survived." Owen orders.

"Exactly. We're here to find out why she's all of a sudden acting the way she is. It can't be because of her parents. Her father is still serving prison time for his part in the abuse, and her step-mother passed away from cancer a couple of years ago." Axel says, leafing through his papers. "Luke, go get you brother and Silas, and bring them back in, please." Luke leaves the room and comes back a couple of minutes later trailed by North and Silas. It's obvious that any attempt at calming North failed. He slams back into his seat. "Okay, Corey, continue."

"Ahem, so I ended up on the dark web during my search. None of you are going to like what I found. There are pictures in your packets, but I censored them. Someone had been stalking her. Taking pictures of her without her knowing about it. His deep web handle is Volto, and he has very intimate photos of Sang. He was trading them online, for even more disturbing images of children."

"What the actual FUCK?!" North yells out. He stands, fuming, with his hands clenched into fists. He rips his packet in half and throws it down. "I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I'm not sitting through any more of this. You can give me the bare basics later." he says before storming out of the room once again. Owen stops Silas from going after him with a simple shake of his head. They all know he needs time to cool down. He'll go take his anger and frustration out on something inanimate, and be better for it later.

"Okay. I haven't been able to figure out who he is. He's so deeply embedded, and has everything run through so many proxy servers all over the world, I don't think even with Vic's help, I'll ever be able to track him down. All I can do is watch him, and hope he makes a mistake. "Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure anything out about what's going on with her right now."

Finished speaking, Corey sits down in his desk chair.

"I've been trying to get closer to her, to try to find out something, but she's hedging. The only one of us to get get anywhere near personal with her has been Raven." Marc says.

"Little bird, hasn't told me anything. She's let me closer recently, but only to let me guard her. I found her in her office once, cursing. She's a fire biscuit."

"Cracker." Gabriel corrects. "She's a firecracker. Man, I wish I could have heard that." He gets a wistful look on his face.

"Same." he replies.

"Raven, I'd like for you to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. Anything that hasn't been the norm when it comes to Sang." Axel orders.

"She's recently taken up to collecting masks, but I don't know why she always puts them in the trash can."

The room fills with the sound of the men asking questions over each other. Axel whistles loudly around two fingers to get everyone to quiet down.

"Masks? What kind of masks?" Nathan asks.

"I don't know." Raven answers with a shrug.

"Could you describe it to me, and I can draw it?" Gabriel asks, grabbing a spare sheet of paper and a pencil. Raven describes the mask, and Gabriel's hand flies across the page as he draws it. After a few minutes, Gabriel turns the paper toward Raven for his approval. Raven nods his head.

"That's it." Gabriel turns the paper so everyone else can see. Something clicks in Corey's brain, and in a matter of moments his fingers are flying across his keyboard.

"I've seen that." he says, as he does something only he can do. It takes about ten minutes. Ten minutes, the other twelve men wait anxiously to see what he is going to show them. "There." he says, pointing to the monitor.

All the guys crows around, and notice something eerie. On the screen, in a little box in the upper left hand corner is a picture of the mask. All white face, slightly pointed eye holes, a form nose and mouth that are closed. It stands out stark against a black background. Right next to the picture is the name 'Volto.'

"Why would she collect masks that represent her stalker?" Silas asks.

"I don't think she did." Brandon answers. "I think he's back and has been leaving a calling card and she's throwing them away. Good catch Raven."

"So what do we do about it now? We can't let him get away with stalking her." Luke states.

"here's what we're going to do." Owen replies. "Victor, get something on her computer, phone, any electronic she has. We'll bug her cell phone, home phone, office phone, and every phone in the clubhouse. He's going to mess up, and we're going to catch him. Let's get moving gentlemen. We have a lot of work to do before we have to be on the bus for our next game."